The video challenge - Can you handle it?

I really like that song. When Ryan used it in his video I’d watch the video over and over again because of that song.

and yeah, it’s just for fun.

i think we should move up the day we need to have them done to February 29th what do you guys think

i wanted to do this contest but after watching my footage i decided to not participate to it, my video is here anyway
http://www.vimeo.com/686204

WOW!! That has got to be in my top 4 favorite unicycling vids.

glad you liked it, we’ll try to do even better for the next one haha

– bobousse

haha i certainly have a good chance of winning i have more tools and i have more access to better spots than most.

Hmmmm, you seem very confident. In that case I’m in!

That pedalgrab up to wheel walk was pretty god damn spectacular. This vid reminded me what street is like without flips, interesting, yet… lacking something.

there’s some flip tricks into it, and there more flatland than street

– bobousse

That competition sound very funny :smiley: I’m not sure about the decision to use only one song cause it delete one big creative option but maybe it results in more concentration on the video material then.
I just want to offer you utv as a place to collect all videos and to make them public on the same day to start the voting. Vimeo is for sure a good place but maybe utv fits better for a unicycle video competition.
All will get a ftp connection to upload easily , the upload frontend also works again (thanks gossi)

Yeah sexchange into backroll or something I think I saw. Sexchange is probably the biggest flatland flip there is besides donkey/monkey kick.

Considering people don’t do them down drops much.

question?

what if we need another song in the clip. its soo long and gorgeous it needs another song.

or do i have to start jolene again?

or do i only have to put a snipit of jolene in there?

Whatever you like mate, as long as it is Jolene.

why do we need to wait soo long

Because the longer we wait,the better the vids :wink:

Yeah, you can’t bang out a ground-breaking vid in a couple of weeks. Be patient, Im hoping this competition will create some really well thought out and entertaining videos.

That sounds good Olarf. If you can post how we can upload the videos and maybe a link, that would be great!

Edd

I think my vid is as finished as its ever going to be. Were are we going to upload them? has it been decided? I havnt been out riding for the last week, I messed up my ankle on a big drop and it still hurts when I go out to ride. I am going to give it a good rest so wont be out filming again for a while, I will finish off the little bit more editing I have to do then mines done.

Hows everyone elses going? Mines nothing special but its something.

I’m done getting footage since Santa Barbara, so now I need to film all the non-uni parts.

hope it’s kept til end of march because although i’ve started getting stuff together, my uni has been away getting powdercoated since friday and although it’s done now, i can’t pick it up until friday coming when i can pay for it and the truing of my wheel.

umm yeah, so i’m begging not to move the date forward to end of feb, even if you do move it forward a couple of weeks!

i’ve still got stuff to film!!

okay im done