The video challenge - Can you handle it?

why do you say that?

The end of march is a long time, I want to see it now :smiley:

im in. ill start this weekend.

So, that’s recieved on Vimeo by midnight March 31, right?
(I know I’ll still be doing the finishing touches right to the end. It always seems to be that way for me regardless of the deadline:()

Bump! anyone else going to join in?

Sam and I are doing one together.

sounds like a wicked idea. i may put forward an entry although i don’t have many ideas atm and wanna spend time improving my riding instead of settisg up too many shots and lugging cameras and tripods all over.

hope it doesn’t sound like too much of a cop out but that’s just my way of saying a lot of the riders about have awesome skillz and i need to get some!:o

Yeah I’m in for sure.

Me too !!!

This is going to be pretty epic…

Yea Im looking forward to seeing some great vids.

My brothers coming back this weekend but Im hopeing to get out and film a little more. I hope you like benches because I found quite a few of them and at the moment most of my shots consist of me jumping up, off, from, to and onto them.

3 weeks to go, everyone get out filming!!! :smiley:

I might get in on this… Maybe once I get some better editing software.

I’m like done but I’m gonna wait a little to see if i can improve it

I just realised I have a week off from the end of this week :smiley: I should be able to get a good bit filmed over then. I havnt heard back from my friend yet so I dont know If she can sing me the song :frowning:

Right, havent had anymore feedback on the vimeo idea so I think you should just upload your videos on 31st march and send me the links so I can compile them into one thread.

How many videos are we going to have? If there is going to be more than 10 I will contact Gilby about making a poll with more than 10 options. That would be way better than having 2 voting threads or anything silly like that.

How is everyone doing with their vids?

Edd

this sounds pretty cool already, ill speak to jamessd weve already gor about 3.5gb of recording since january :astonished:
lets just hope Muniaddict doesnt join in or i think well be stuffed:D

i think people who entered the contest shouldn’t be aloud to vote and there should be impartial judges

but that song is soo gay. and what happens when i win? do i get any matterial reward or is it just for props?

If you win you just get props

I don’t know man, some of the covers are pretty badass: http://youtube.com/watch?v=xSx5IWSjL_0&feature=related