The Ugly Unicycle Thread

is that the onza rim?

Nah not particularly.I just like the look of the whole thing in general.My kh rim looks nicer :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, skank names. Skank is a type of transgenic weed I think. Google it and you will see. When I heard about that I fell ashamed tooā€¦

In my opinion Arthur Caron uni have the worst color scheme ever:

I saw in the forum sometime ago two really ugly KHā€™sā€¦ with milky colorsā€¦ [UGLY]

that would look sick if the frame was black

Yeah! Exactly like Xavier Collos Uniā€¦ I think that Raphael Poham have one KH in this color scheme too (Black and fluo Yellow).

ugly,
not so ugly,
quite sexy :slight_smile:

DELETE1.JPG

:stuck_out_tongue: thats Joe Dysons (left) and not sure who owns the other one.

the orange and blue one isnt to bad. but the yellow one is nasty! if the green was painted black i would like the yellow frame.

Raphael doesn`t have yellow, he have green, but his getting a new uni sonn so it wont be so longā€¦

lol i dont see any green on that uni

Maybe his color blind :stuck_out_tongue:

I tought it was yellow in this video, but now I see thatā€™s greenā€¦ sorryā€¦

The orange and blue uni isnā€™t that badā€¦ But the yellow and blue is really ugly!!!

Bye!

Wrongā€¦ Itā€™s Tony Meltonā€™s, and Will Sklenarsā€™
Joe is KH 07 stock with Twisted PCā€™s, CF base and Thomson post

oh ok my mistake.I was just remembering froma thread on here about a year ago

hereā€™s my trials uni.

i didnā€™t really PLAN on it being an ā€œuglyā€ ride.
although darren (bedford, the guy who put it together for me) keeps mentioning to e veryone who ever makes a comment within his earshot that itā€™s the most un-colour co-ordinated uni heā€™s put together in recent memory.

personally i want to make sure that it was unique so even at any uni meets, it would be hard to mistake for someone elseā€™s!

(that and i couldnā€™t afford to do the whole uni in the green that the frame was, so i figured iā€™d go a bit nuts with the colour scheme)

p.s. her name is chicklet.

why the kh free ride on a TRIALS uni?

i figured i needed something a bit squishier than the street saddle that was available. to be blunt without overly graphicā€¦ i have piercings in a sensitive area, and i actually do sit on the saddle a lot.

Hereā€™s one for sale on Ebay right now.

Ugly!

love the welded iron seat post!
+10 Points for use of duct tape.

1 Like

+2 for the use of Bicycle, Bike, and motorcycle.