The Ugly Unicycle Thread

here’s my trials uni.

i didn’t really PLAN on it being an “ugly” ride.
although darren (bedford, the guy who put it together for me) keeps mentioning to e veryone who ever makes a comment within his earshot that it’s the most un-colour co-ordinated uni he’s put together in recent memory.

personally i want to make sure that it was unique so even at any uni meets, it would be hard to mistake for someone else’s!

(that and i couldn’t afford to do the whole uni in the green that the frame was, so i figured i’d go a bit nuts with the colour scheme)

p.s. her name is chicklet.

why the kh free ride on a TRIALS uni?

i figured i needed something a bit squishier than the street saddle that was available. to be blunt without overly graphic… i have piercings in a sensitive area, and i actually do sit on the saddle a lot.

Here’s one for sale on Ebay right now.

Ugly!

love the welded iron seat post!
+10 Points for use of duct tape.

1 Like

+2 for the use of Bicycle, Bike, and motorcycle.

what happened? did you lose a bet?

that must have been SOME bet. haha

Why do you assume it was a bet? Also, shes a girl if that makes anything better for you.

Maybe not for him, but it makes it so much better for her.

Clitoral?

oh. i thought is was a dude. haha

i just made an ass of myself.

my bad.

i’m going to meet you some day, and place a bet with you, and your going to lose it the bet.

Yeah, it doesnt have to be a bet either, I know a few guys who willingly had a prince albert done.

One of them even gauged it. I thought that was crazy. Seeing it was crazy.

You just added that part for attention. There was no need to specify.

Beat this!

Courtesy of Edd Hawks/STFU London.

This was a project that people voted on to choose the worst parts to build a trials unicycle. You can hardly go worst than that, in the 19" trials unicycles anyway.

SEAT Double Foam layer with special shoelace cover
SEAT POST KH Rail Adapter with Shadow Conspiracy seat post
SEAT POST CLAMP Koxx-One Cockring clamp (watch out for your knees)
FRAME Monty Trials Frame (again, watch our for your knees and legs)
HUB First Edition Mad4One hub (good bye spokes)
CRANKS KH sym cranks (short production run of KH cranks that were tested for more surface area to be more stable for tricks. Nobody ever used them, well because look at them. At least KH did a lot of R&D for urban unicycling back then!)
PEDALS Cage pedals (good bye shins)
RIM AlexRim DX32 (good rim… in '05. Too narrow by today’s standard)
TIRE Nimbus Blizzard (so heavy, so god damn heavy, Edd had to use 3 crowbars to slip it on the rim)

Also very difficult to go heavier than this. I think the only unicycle I can think of that would be heavier than that is the April Fools KH20 training unicycle. KH had fooled some by introducing a solid frame and parts (as opposed to hollow) to have a heavier unicycle to use as training to get better on the regular unicycle.

EDIT: That was the KH20SE; KH20SE | Kris Holm Unicycles

7 Likes

The unicycle version of a sleeper car.

Built this for a friend and his sister because they wanted to learn how to unicycle.

It`s more a contribution to an ugly saddle thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is that a thing?

Joel’s