The "eagle has landed" at UDC USA

Yeah, that’s right, the container is here!!

Watch the website :smiley:

Nice, I’m stoked on whatever they’re getting in, especially that new disc hub!:slight_smile:

Any idea when the stuff will be available?

Yummmmyyyyy

You can see some of the new products on the UK site: http://www.unicycle.uk.com/new-products.html :smiley:

I am sworn to secrecy :roll_eyes:

Order quick, the early bird gets the worm.

The pictures are up at UDC UK, that Roger, he’s a quick one.

The disc hub description is off, the spindle is chromoly not al alloy.

The frame looks very nice, round crown, just what I was hoping for and those little tabs to hold the line, very clean.

D’Brake is black now, green is original style.

New Nimbus rim for the Oracle is 42mm and the color is red, hence the name; though UDC UK has black and red listed. The black rim would be the Nimbus 2 muni rim.

There’s more stuff coming down the pike, UDC continues to push innovation, awesome for us, awesome for the sport.

But what I really want is a variable geared hub, NuVinci :slight_smile:

According to Roger, UK container is planned for Tuesday !

So how did Roger get a picture? Inquiring minds want to know :wink:

Forgive me if I’m responding with a serious answer to a non-serious question, but my guess would be email. :stuck_out_tongue:

I want one!

A container from UDC? Who Doesn’t!:stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been watching the UDC site, but no pictures yet.

Maybe someone should call them and see what’s holding them up :wink:

I’d call, but then Taralynn would harangue me for being impatient :stuck_out_tongue:

The container arrived a day early! :slight_smile:

The Oracle though will not be on sale until the 6th April, it will go live for every country. So please don’t hassel Taralynn too much.

Thanks for the heads up on the hub description. Please do feed them back if you notice something. There is a lot of products going up in one go and it is unfortunately too easy for us to miss something.

Photos will come tomorrow… possibly today for somethings.

Roger

oh I forgot to answer the bit about how did we get the picture of the hub, frame, d’brake etc. Before the container. We have had them in the office for about a month and a half. We had a few samples sent over by air to check them out. :slight_smile:

Thanks Roger, this is a highly anticipated shipment: the end of rim brakes, yeah!! (sorry Bryce)

So Roger, do you feel like the Oracle frame is strong than the Nimbus II or other muni frames? If yes, then why? Not that I’ve broken a frame, but inquiring minds want to know :slight_smile:

I love the new oracle frame. It is vertually unchanged from the prototype version I have been riding it for over a year now.

Strength… I don’t think it will be strong than the steel Nimbus II frame as it is an aluminium frame. It is certainly more rigid and lighter. We have designed it knowing from experience where other frames tend to break so we are not expecting breakages; it is not to say that there will not be any though.

I just got a sneak view of what Amy and Josh have been up to:

Roger

Stop making me want to give you money damn it !

Now you just need to get some 24" Large Marge rims in and you can build me my perfect wheel :smiley:

not a problem. :slight_smile:

Roger

I did say STOP making me give you money

Hmm next months pay cheque fix that annoying squeaky power steering pump on the car or a spangley new wheel disc brake wheel

decisions decisions :smiley:

New wheel and a set of foam ear plugs ($1).

You don’t “need” power steering, it’s a luxury, whereas you do need a new wheel because unicycling is a necessity :stuck_out_tongue:

I drove my truck for a year without power steering