The "eagle has landed" at UDC USA

I didn’t say it was a hard decision :wink: lol

The pump is just a bit noisy and does my head in and will last a few more months

my perfectly functioning 2 month old Uni wheel and HS33 brake are clearly in dire need of replacement though :smiley:

Oracle Hub is Up!!

The Oracle Hub is up and in stock on UDC USA!!! Here it is.

Kris Holm’s new book is up as well, Here.

Can’t wait till they put up the rest of their new stuff!!

Sweet! I will be whipping out the credit card as soon as I get home.

The new silver ultimate wheel sure looks sweet.

Oracle Mountain Unicycles are up!

UDC USA now has the Oracle Munis up on their website!

26 inch!
http://www.unicycle.com/hot-products/nimbus-24inch-oracle-mountain-unicycle.html/

They look pretty sweet!!

They look good! However I think the 26’’ Oracle should come with 150mm venture 2’s. :slight_smile:

UDC will change some thngs when you order, such as crank length, crank type, seat type, post type, pedal type, but it depends on their mood at the time and what you want :roll_eyes:

They only have a few of each size this time around and no spare frames, so to do a custom build you’ll need to wait until the next container.

It’s a lot of uni for the price :slight_smile:

This.

And a Maxxis Ardent tire.

I’m not sure what the thinking was behind creating the lightest muni frame ever and stocking it with the heaviest 26" tire known to mankind.

So who’s gonna splurge on the Oracle first? … Mr. Peterson, another test/review coming?

A head badge change?

That would be fun! I’m still loving my Oregon and now trying urban riding. :smiley:

I ordered one. I’m happy to post my thoughts when it arrives, but I don’t have a lot to compare it to. It’ll be my first 26", first unicycle with a brake, etc.

It is a great looking muni, but where did the “Oracle” name come from? I am reminded of the Greek pagan Oracle of Delphi. Perhaps it was in the dictionary next to Oregon? Rather than getting a reply from UDC, I would prefer to hear the crackpot theories from the folks who are just as clueless as me! (that is if it is possible to find people as clueless as me).

Oracles see the future…

I did not buy the complete, instead I’m building new disc wheels for my KH munis and adding the D’Brake adaptor.

I would like to get the Oracle frames at some point, but it’s hard to justify replacing one aluminum frame with another, though I lust after that round crown, mmmmmm :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d agree, the fat tire on the light muni is not the way I swing, but most folks still ride fat on their muni, and the Duro is a solid all around tire. Maybe the 29er will sport more of an XC tire like the Ardent.

Tires and pedals on new bikes, like tires on new cars, are generally price break items, the mfg anticipates that the buyer will change these out as they wear. I don’t like having to upgrade tires and pedals right away, so I build my unis piece by piece.

Josh was really jazed about the new Nimbus red rim, so maybe the first person with an Oracle can show it off up close?

Anyone buy the disc hubs yet?

Yeah I ordered the hub. I’ll get it in on Tuesday or Wednesday and build it up as soon as midterms allow. Hopefully have pics up by Thursday.

Hey Kerv

I’d been picturing an ancient small boat.
Then I remembered that was infact a coracle :smiley:

Hi Nurse Ben Is there going to be 29" version? When?

Funny, at first I had the same thought. But now that we know it isn’t named after a small boat, what does “Oracle” have to do with mountain unicycling?