The Definiton Of Street - Video Competition

I totally forgot

:angry:

:roll_eyes: I figured you had.

Just join and if you win then you can give your prize away to who ever you think had the best vid.

I’m in.

:astonished: a new vid from kevin mcmullin!!! omfg!! im totally gona vote for u even if u dont make a video just so u can stay with chris!!!:smiley:

u? win? lol

These vids are gonna be so badass :sunglasses:

I’ll try and put something together, if I can finish my Trials vid soon

Pat, Kevin, and I are in:D

edit: together :slight_smile:

haha same as me although my trial vid should b done real soon

i’m in too… (maybe together with my brother)

I’m goin for a skate don’t hold that against me.

right well so far my vid has been strongly influenced by bmx street riding (my new inspiration) and ive been trying to make my riding style more like street bmx stuff. so it will basically b big, smooth old skool street and very little technical street (flips etc.) should b good in the end hopefully

Sweet. I start filming today, If my lens has arived in the mail, will check soon. My vid will be inspired by skateboard vids and bmx vids. And Anthony Hibbing :stuck_out_tongue:

Just a side note:
Don’t bother asking what is considered street. If you have to ask, its not street. But just film whatever you think is street and it will be disscused when your video is finished and you can tell us what you think makes it street.

I’m probably in but there are two issues.

1. My camera is terrible at picking up sound but If I am close enough to the camera it may pick up
  2. My broken bone is meant to be healed in another 2 weeks if not more weeks and the comp will be over before I can even film and ride :frowning:

Oh well I would love to do one even if it’s not for the competition :smiley:

Great idea Chris.

i think im in.I might end up saving the clips though i dont know…

I’m out

What happened?:stuck_out_tongue:

Ahhhhhh!!!

I didn’t feel like making a video for this comp. I’d rather just make a “normal” video instead. Maybe I’ll enter with the video anyways.

we can´t film much more so here´s the vid i hope you enjoy it :smiley: