The Callout- trials/street/flat

What a slag why would you ever say that, if you were here right now I would rip your hair out, I hate you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea I know what you mean, recently though I have started to use different titles. My new vid is almost done and I can tell you now I didnt use defalt wmm titles, although there nothing fancy either.

I normaly take ages editing my videos but I often get fed up with it and normaly put it up soon after. Also I can never seem to find any music that goes with the riding, I think its just me but it seems like nothing goes with it.

Its not just you. Sometimes it takes me days to decide what song to use. I normally sit there for ages just listening to loads of music and trying to imagine what it would look or sound like in a video.

I normally start out really enthusiastically and take time and care over editing, then get sick to death of the song and chuck the rest of it together really quickly. I usually end up HATING the songs I use in videos. Lol.

Edd

Are you putting your clips together, then trying to find music to go onto it?

Or are you putting down your music, and editing/cutting your clips to go to it?

For my very first video I put all the clips together, then put music with it. And it turned out as a begginer video. Nothing great. I was just having fun.

For a little short I did, I did the same thing, and put the clips together, the found music to add at the end. I thought about it more and it turned out a bit nicer.

I made a video at Moab, and this time I thought of the music, and edited the clips to the music, and I thought it turned out pretty well. Though maybe a bit long. I dont mind that though cause it was documenting the trip in a way, not just riding.

here’ s a good video i found http://youtube.com/watch?v=-zNraM9gl9U&feature=related

I edit the Majority of my video first THEN pic the music, but my last video I picture the music first, and edited to the music… I can’t really tell the difference with my videos, other than my new video has better riding, new locations and more camera angles…

im currently going to school for what you want to be:) and you linked off to some elements thing, i was talking about using adobe after effects.

link??? please and thank you!!

and that is a complete editing system, or just effects?

Just effects, however it is set up in a similar manner. It uses keyframes and a timeline The kind of program you would use in conjunction with FCP2. Great for titling and free form effects.

so you would use it along w/ another editing program and bring in the effects similar to how you would bring in sound effects.

srry for my noobness, but i really want to learn this stuff. we should move our conversations here, if you could…plz anwser my questions there…so we dont keep bring this thread off topic.

[quote=“peleschramm”]

what i do is what i do, i don’t call it anything but riding a unicycle… without dancing with/on it (its a joke calm down)

tech street is crazy… when done right… you need some physical obstacle to the video, i hate watching an amazing rider do everything on flat. i would rather see a trey down a curb than a fifthflip anyday. what i wouldn’t mind seeing on flat is a 3/5 flip (540unispin-tripleflip)

so my part is going to work like this:
4 short videos, the thread names will be as follows (so you can find them)
yesterday(to be finished and posted tonight, trials)- not my best or most amazing video, but i’ll make it worth your time.
today
tomorrow
and possibly the next day

look for those videos
yes its going to be FOUR videos, hopefully done in the next 2 weeks or so. the last one should be set in kingsville on the days i have nothing to do waiting for school to start.

eh
changed my mind
4 short nothing amazing, but good videos
yesterday today and tomorrow

and one well edited, good video that is MY style.

My vid is pretty much done, I could post it now but I know of a school that I think has some good stuff in it. My problem is its pretty far away, the weathers wet and I recall alot of it being wood :frowning: I think I might just wait a few days because the forcast is looking like it may dry out. Hopfully it will be worth the wait.

[quote=“skrobo”]

why was my name in that quote…i never said that

I don’t know but your quoting him says peleschramm in it…

thats really weird…i didnt notice that, i just posted and left…and why is the "

[quote=skrobo]
" now outside of the quote box, we should have a mod check this

I dunno, but I edited mine because it took your quote=skrobo thing and put it in the box then put your name outside it… weird…

Its really not that complicated, it all started back on page 2 where you quoted Pele but accidentally deleted the beginning bracket on “QUOTE” at the end, so it looked like this:

[quote=peleschramm]
big street is mcmullin/skrobo style.QUOTE]

Then someone else quoted you and that wrapped it in another set of quotes so the real "

[quote=…]
" part got put on the outside of it and it took the inner-most "

[quote=…]
" which was left over from the last post and that person was credited for the quote.

So basically that happened over and over again and the person who the quote is actually posted by is just in the "

[quote=…]
" in the beginning of the post and the “Originally posted by…” is actually the previous person who was quoted.

Ok well that came out way more complicated than I planned.

:smiley: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for explaining though

[quote=“Spencer Hochberg”]

Its really not that complicated, it all started back on page 2 where you quoted Pele but accidentally deleted the beginning bracket on “QUOTE” at the end, so it looked like this:

[quote=peleschramm} big street is mcmullin/skrobo style.QUOTE]

Then someone else quoted you and that wrapped it in another set of quotes so the real "

Nah, It makes sense. People just have to look at it for more than second. lol

[quote=“Spencer Hochberg”]

[noparse]

[quote=peleschramm]
big street is mcmullin/skrobo style.QUOTE]

[quote=…]
" part got put on the outside of it and it took the inner-most "

[quote=…]
" which was left over from the last post and that person was credited for the quote.

So basically that happened over and over again and the person who the quote is actually posted by is just in the "

It makes sense. They just needed to look at what they were posting.