Street Video - Joy

Isn’t unicycling impractical?

I have to agree with shaun on this one however. I’d give anything for 80+ degree weather. The cold sucks…it slows down your body.

id rather ride in extreme cold than heat.

when i went down and rode with luke it was like 42C that was stinking hot.

Thanks Jeff.

I think trey fakieflips are easier, but that might just be because I learned them first. As for tips just learn them static and be able to trey/hick back easily.

Wow. Luke.

You really do suck.

Ed <3

Luke, Luke, Luke… my god mate, since the last time i was riding with u, u me and max were both still trying to learn crankflips haha!

Now look at u, u damn bastard hahaha, im still sittin in my seat quite impressed, ur riding is at a peak, and still increasing, im liking it bro!

I definetly have to come riding with u this weekend! Are you going for one? Tell me the info if u are and ill giv u a buzz to tell u that im coming haha

Good to see a sweet street video of someone i kno :smiley:

Speak to ya soon bro

P.S maybe i do need to put more effort into learning some street

Have you thought about treydoubles?

Well done luke.
Extremely solid riding all round, great flow and the lack of prehops/ correcting hops was really good too. Keep it up, i look foward to your next vid,
mark

Great vid man :smiley: do you have any tips for easy street riding tricks ? i can crankflip and 180flip :stuck_out_tongue:

WHAT? Luke had to LEARN crankflips! i thought you could do them the day you got your unicycle.

Luke = Australia’s best rider
sorry Tomsey but i havent seen much of you so how could i compare.

that caught treflip absolutely amazed me. i’ve gotta learn treflips now. how the hell can you outflip UP 3 stairs. i cant even crankflip up a gutter.
awesome video luke, keep em coming.

i’d say he’s australia’s best street rider,

he probably can’t ride a skinny like andrew carter can

probably can’t do trials like kevin can.

Awsome. I love the unispins

From what I’ve seen I think Dan Cowling is the world’s best ledge and rail grinder… he’s got lots of flip tricks, more experience than Luke and a tendancy to do dangerous stuff. I guess Luke probably goes the biggest with the flips these days and sideways ww counts for a lot in my book, and I think (judging how he can string several tech moves together) he’s pretty consistant which would count for a lot in a competition.

From what I can make of the online vids, one of Luke’s biggest weaknesses is hopping up big stuff to rubber. which I think is pretty important for an accomplished street rider, not just trials.

Without a doubt Luke has the most potential (15??) but I think is still maybe (just maybe) beatable by some. It’d be good to see a street comp with Xav, SJ, Kevin M, Tomsey & the Australians, the mini Xavs from France and … Joe Dyson, Peter VB and muzzle. Kiwis ftw.

If each country was allowed a 3 man team for street, who do you think would win? And who’d represent?

you’re my hero and favorite unicyclist.

Very cool video Luke, and even better attitude… laid back and humble.

Keep it up!

Great vid. Especially I liked those jumps to stand up ww and sideways ww.
GJ

P.S. This was asked before but what is that song and by which band?

That was some Excellent riding man! Very smooth, excellent unispins.

It makes me want to ride like crazy!

I especially liked the 540 spin, it was crazy fast.

And, I thought u were from the US, but since ur not -I like you even more!

Adios

The song is “Sic Transit Gloria…Glory Fades” by Brand New.

you have a lot of talent, how long have you been riding agian jeez.

Poo

hhahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahaha lololololololololololol very funny

ahahahahahahahahahahaha i think toowoomba might be getting recycled water too.
hahaha loolololol