Street Video - Joy

was that a hick flip up a 3 set?

wow :astonished:

DAMM! Was there even a single pre OR post hop in there?

VERRY smooth. The only other riders I can think of that is that smooth Shaun and Xav, but harder tricks:p Even they always have a few pre and/or post hops in each of their vids somewhere.

That is the first time Iā€™ve seen a hop up anything directly to ww, let alone stand up ww!

I just rewatched ā€œTeam Insomniaā€ and you didnā€™t do any pre/post hops in there eather, but your riding has improved since then :sunglasses:

Edit: you did pause in that one sometimes though, but not in this one:D

DAMMIT!!!
You totally ROCK THIS WORLD!!!
YOU ARE AWESOME:D

Amazing! I hope to be that smooth and good some dayā€¦ Just inspiring!

dam you are good luke

wow :astonished: that was dead set killer, awesome vid ay, we breed em good here in AUS haha, keep it up

Amazing riding, but how come you donā€™t wear a helmet?

I really like your style. Very entertaining and progressive.

geez, you like DEFINE street!

normaly i like trials vids more than street vids but yours was really great liked it (: the hop into sidewalk was nice

With vids like this one, we should really make the effort of making our comments on youtube coz then it will get into the ā€œmost discussedā€ lists and then millions of people will marvel at it.

luke: are you coming to FLUCK this year? love your styleā€¦ the 5stairs trey was insaneā€¦ so cleanā€¦and catched :astonished:

Why hasnā€™t the record been broken yet? Treyflip 5 has been around for too long. If you can catch them early go do a 6.

Awesome riding, I saw a lot of impractical tricks in there, but cool none the less. (Hickflip up the three). Nicely done beating the 180lateflip record.

Aussie riders are so good because they can ride year round. They donā€™t have winter down there. lol. The do complain about the heat, though Iā€™d like to see them ride in -15C. lol. Iā€™d rather ride in extreme heat than extreme cold.

The spring break video was poor for skill trust me. Please donā€™t compare a video of effort to a vid of fun.

-Shaun Johanneson

p.s. One more thing, please tell your filmer to learn how to film. Get closer, move more, and get better lighting. You canā€™t see much there.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I donā€™t think I deserve a lot of them.

Shaunā€¦

Although I can catch treys early, when I ride up to a six I freeze. Iā€™ll get over it eventually. I put it in cause Iā€™ve been saying Iā€™d done it for ages, plus itā€™s nice to see.

I donā€™t know why a hick up a 3 is ā€œimpracticalā€, lol.

Although the weather isnā€™t as bad as there, it still does rain a lot. I only ever ride on weekends and I cant drive to spots like you.

Thanks again everyone.

Just a 180flip, sorry. Nevermind.

-Shaun Johanneson

Nice video, really good riding. Leaving me way behind nowā€¦

Was that a doubleback I saw? Was really far away, at 34 seconds.

Nice vid, caught trey was nice. Liked the blind trey, then the treyback, that was the sex.

Mike

Edit: Shaun mate, that was late, you can see the flick.

Thanks Mike. I didnā€™t know if anyone would notice those tricks.

That was a double not a double back, sorry about the filming.

Late or not, that was still a personal best.

Iā€™m off to school now.

Goodbye.

Wow that was amazing.

the trey down the five was very clean and the set look wide to

That double looked like a double back but still nice

great 450 really nice!

later

Awesome video. Iā€™m really liking the Tre backflip and that Inward fakieflip down the 2 set. I also donā€™t see how you can do all those tricks with that much flow.

Any tips for the tre backflips? Easier/harder then tre fakieflips?

What are you joking? Most tricks are impractical.

At least with the cold you can always dress warmer. With the heat, you can only do so much to keep kool, w/o being in an airconditioned room.

Iā€™m glad I live in a moderate climate:p