[Street]Trial Dance

I couldnt download it.

Uff, this is bad.

HQ version.
Youtube version.

I really don’t like the quality of youtube version, but what can I do? I suggest the HQ version. The link above has worked for most people and it looks much better, but if you can’t be bothered, then just go to youtube. This is the modern way, we’re doing it everyday.

Anyone spot the Monty Python reference?

download the second link he posted not the first.

And ivan i appreciate the HQ version. I prefer downloading videos as well cause if they are good i’ll just store them.

Me too. I’ve got a whole collection.

Are you keeping mine by any chance? What is your reason for doing so? I need some critique, some feedback on the vid, instead of all the downloading problems complaints.

Ivan is that a kenda flame or dyno fireball?
It was cool seing someone with the same setup as me. I run a 24 quax with a fireball. (although this year it’s a little more customized)

Yeah, that’s a Fireball. I’m thinking of getting Duro next time, though.

My uni’s also pretty customised. The only original qu-ax parts are the wheel-set and the frame.

“The sweeping majesty of Michael Demetriou’s camerawork is of that to rival Lean. The riding style of Ivan Nicolaev is powerful beyond words. A maserpiece of visual movement and gregarious optimism. Five stars.”
Into the Blue - Total Film Magazine.

Is that okay?

i cannot top blue’s comment…

But still, very nice. It was almost teary with that music.

in one word… beautiful.

Flash is now also availiable on utv. link is here
wmv and QT coming soon.

If there are any guys out with a lot of time and know how about video conversion to several formats, let me know. Than we can improve our service to make all stuff faster online and availiable in several Formats.

WOW!! nice vid Ivan!!

Thank you for your kind words, guys.

And thank you for converting the vid, Olaf.

Hmm… on the DivX player, it only plays the first 2 seconds and then shows and ad… this happens every time I press play… what shall I do? I’ll try it with VLC player.

The second link seems good on both, but which player is better in the long run?

The first file link is broken. Use the second link. I wish I could edit it, damn the time limitation.

VLC is more versatile, I guess.

19s own

Words of wisdom!

meh, false economy

mabey, but 24"s own trials…ect

I don’t have years of experince lol, but I just know 24"s are better :sunglasses:

Took me like 10 secounds to download:D I dont see how anyone can do trials with a 24" Just baffles me lol

theres fun in a chalenge :sunglasses: