Street Discussion Thread.

felix would like to i think because he lands them one pedal the other nearly

Just tell him to enter in the competition thread:)

did it already;):smiley:
i woud like a full outflip comp^^ after your tutorial i defenitly wanna do them:D

ha thanks. for the fifthflip comp, I will be trying outfifths. I was relatively close last time I could ride.

Yeah!

haha, what?

Outfifths>Fifths

I’ve only learned outfifths too.

I had so much trouble with treys, I still have zero consistancy with them. But with in to in treys, I hit 9 out of 10. That’s why i’m going to try outfifths.

Outfifths look so cool too.

I have recently learned outflips but with two hands. I need to use two hands because I flip and outspin with different hands.

For people with this problem, is it easier to learn 1 handed outflips with my non-flipping hand, to outflip blind, or to outflip with my flipping hand and have to land with a wierd hand position?

I am confused. What foot do you have forward and which direction do you spin the unicycle?

I spin clockwise, my left foot is back, i flip with my left hand, I outspin with my right hand.

I would say to spin it clockwise, because getting the flilp is easier than getting the spin. Just practice outflips until you can do them with ease.

try in which direction you are better then only do this direction

I landed some :slight_smile: I used my flipping hand to get them but got very close with my other hand too. I also got 1 handed inflips and hickbacks :slight_smile:

sorry kind of a random post but i just got a kris holm 07 uni and im wondering how much you guys would recomend to take off of the seat post for street and trials? its definately too high right now and on my last uni i took off about 3 inches but this time im thinking 3 1/2 or 4.

Nice, you’re having one of those bursts of fast improvement, haha.:stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, but it is about to end. I can’t ride in my basement anymore… :frowning:

So I mentioned a trick a while back (pg 119), pele called it an anti-varial, where you do a 180 hoptwist and a bodyvarial (1 of them might need to be blind). Anyone doing these or variations? Anyone add a crankflip?

I’m kinda doing those. No flips though.

You’ve totally got me saying that!

Sexy uni you’ve got there. I noticed you have a KH Street Fusion.
Could you tell me; does my seat look normal. Most Street seats I see have low profiles, this one seems big. By low profile I mean thin.

Will it have a thinner look with a cf base?

I think so too.