**Stack It Up Game**

I just backed up the varial roll… now what? do I need to get my vid on that channel or something??

You upload it and the new trick on Vimeo and Sam will put it on the channel. Just post your link on the channel!

BTW, don’t forget to call dibs!

Yes, someone start a new game please? Isn’t the present one at 11 or 12 tricks?

What trick did you add?

^ rolling wrap to 90 unispin

Sam isn’t really viewing this forum I think… I will make a new thread and we just follow with the game in there… Call DIBS here and post in any video sharing sites, but please, try to use a good one for everibody!

I will create the thread right now! Elib upload your video ASAP and we can start from your game!

Done: [Game] Back It Up Medium!

Please follow the rules, and let´s have some fun :smiley:

I certainly have been viewing the forum, I have yet to see a link to a new vid, here or on the channel.

EliB, have you uploaded the video to vimeo? with no link it can not get posted.

Hey sam, I made another thread for the game. If you´re able to put the videos online let us know! But lets do the Back it Up in the other thread and use this one for stack it up!

Is also easier to call dibs on the forums, people is always online!

Come on everybody! let´s have fun :smiley:

is calling dibs posting a link?

It can be. really what it means is; say someone did a rolling wrap and you wanted to back that up with a varial roll. You can call dibs on the rolling wrap, just by posting “dibs on rolling wrap”, or even as simplle as “dibs” go out and film get the video clip up asap and since you called dibs no one else will be wasting time getting the clip, or worse have gotten the clip and uploaded while you were out busting the tricks.

I’m not sure how to embed video into my posts. sooo. here’s a link:)

edit: nvm I got it.

Why does everyone keep adding flatland tricks? -.-

Can someone back up the rolling wrap with a street trick please?

You should work on getting a better camera angle next time. I will add this one tho.

yeah sorry. it was like 9 o’clock at night. so there was no one to film.

lol. I’m a flatlander. I can’t do those fancy shmansy treyflips.

Awesome PJ’s

lol. thanks

Is that a trey double?

^ looked like a normal trey to me.

Me too. Thats why I was wondering why its in the hard trick category.