**Stack It Up Game**

Actually I’ll back it up tonight, so I have dibs on it. But that’s provided my camera doesn’t screw up.

yeh sure ill do back it up one on one.I just learnt si flips,si 180 flips and si backflips about 30mins ago and im not even a street rider but im still on easy lol.Ok you start

You are probably medium now :stuck_out_tongue:

O yeah, I’m not backing up the seat wrap anymore. I spend half an hour tryna land one on camera and couldn’t, lolz. Also my camera is making weird colours ATM.

O yeah, I’d do a 3 person back it up with you two if you want, but I don’t really mind either way. Although that way might be better coz if there’s a trick one of us can’t do the other person can back it up instead.

Uploaded a video to back it up medium… 270-monkey kick and varial roll…

Hey Guys!

The Back It Up game is almost dead. People is playing on German Forums because no one plays here!

Anyone would be up for a Back it Up thread, but without a channel on Vimeo? You just do the trick, uploading in any video sharing service and post in the forum?

Let me know if people want to play, them I can make a thread for the game!

Come on, lets have some fun and learn new tricks :smiley:

I will join.

varial roll is to hard :stuck_out_tongue:
i was about to back up the 270 monkey kick too…

No prob man! We will restart the game! Just wait a bit to see if there’s people enough to create a new thread.

ill join

Hey, is someone gonna start stack it up 3? I’ll join in now I can do a few flip tricks.

Is anyone going to continue back it up? haha

Is the trick a 270 and monkey kick? If so I’ll back it up. If it’s a varial roll then no sorry.

Come on… That what back it up is about! Learning new tricks!

Pull yourself a little bit harder and learn new tricks! I’m pretty sure that you can do tricks that I can’t!

Go for it!

And, lots of people can varial roll here… just do it on film :smiley:

Easy was just a seatwrap haha.

I can’t seatwrap anymore. lol I remember trying for like 20 minutes the other day and not landing a single one.

im interested in this but im not sure how to do it.

could someone explain it?

thanks.

That depends on what game you want to play.

Back it up: One player puts in a video of a trick, the next person does that trick, then adds a new trick. The next person does the new trick, then adds another trick. It keeps itself going that way. You do not have to do any tricks that were done previous to the new trick that was added.

Stack it up: A long list of tricks is made. One person does a trick, then the next person does that trick and adds one. The next person does the very first trick, then the second trick, then they add their own trick.

Ex: First person : unispin
Second person: Unispin, then they add a hickflip.
Third person: Unispin, then hickflip, then they add a crankflip
Fourth person: Unispin, then hickflip, then crankflip, then they add a backflip… etc - it all has to be one clip, one trick after the other, you can not ride off screen.

i think stack it up would be funner and more challenging where are we at or whatever???

wait, where is back it up right now? and I think i want to join this Stack it Up.

Hard= late hickflip

Medium= varial roll

I just backed up the varial roll… now what? do I need to get my vid on that channel or something??