Special Edition 'Pink Pantha' 20-inch Unicycle

expensive but looks really cool!!!
http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1166
discuss

I saw it, you’d have to be really into pink to spend that kind of money

Hmm, would be better if it didn’t have profiles, those cranks are pretty long for that uni.

I was just going to say the same thing, those profiles are heavy duty for a frestyle uni

yeah, it’s really weird they didn’t make it isis since they are powdercoating stuff anyway.

Well the colored profile hubs they have came like that from profile, they didn’t color them themselves however I don’t even know why they would order more of those. I don’t really understand that unicycle though. Like others have said, a freestyle unicycle with profiles? What the heck? What would this unicycle even be good for, 145s are usually considered a bit too long for street and its got the freestyle wheel so you certainly wouldn’t want to do trials on it.

Looks sweet. But because I’m not a big fan of pink-white combo, I would replace the white parts with black and change the seatpost clamp to a pink one :roll_eyes:

Ahh, my eyes!

It burns!

Pink nipples

Tee hee

I…
really…
really…
really…
want that
the only way it could be better is if it came with moments.

RIP OFF…

i think it is WAY too expensive and wouldnt want a setup like that anyway. im not say this b/c its freestyle…but 750 seems a bit steep for a uni thats not even decided on what kind of uni it wants to be:p .

i would look much better like that but w/ lime green, or orange!

SRRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST>>>my computer messed up

RIP OFF…

i think it is WAY too expensive and wouldnt want a setup like that anyway. im not say this b/c its freestyle…but 750 seems a bit steep for a uni thats not even decided on what kind of uni it wants to be:p .

i would look much better like that but w/ lime green, or orange!

people are deceived by the colours… it isn’t a freestyle uni.

It’s a 20" street uni… check the spec:

Profiles
Animal Hamilton pedals
Odyssey 20" rim
Gusset tyre
Nimbus street frame.

^Very streety setup, just the colours are a bit freestyleee :stuck_out_tongue:

i was always under the impression that street unis were more along the lines of a trials uni, rather than freestlye uni, as far as the rim/tire choices(sizes) go.

Not too long ago, people really wanted 20" unis for street. The lighter rim and wheel makes flips quicker mainly from the weight loss from going from wide bulky rim and tire, to a slim rim and tire.

Strength wise im sure there is no loss, cause I know there are tons of indestructible 20" rims out there, and that are pretty light too.

A lot of tires for the 20" too, and no need to shave your tires either.

I dont mind the profiles. They are lighter than KH moments.

I dont really get why a lot of people like the colour pink. Many mountain bikers use pink in their colour schemes and it just seems like it is “the in thing.” Just like wide bars are cool in downhill mtb.

I dont like the colours and that seems like an awful amount of money aswell.

i have seen profiles break off of a 3 foot drop … and what i have done to my moments far surpasses anything i have seen done to profiles… i have to say i’m stuck for moments… and i have a funny feeling you could build up that uni for cheaper than it’s price…

I was gonna say that, it is overpriced. You could get the 7ka and still have it run cheaper I bet. I’ building something similar to that. Swap the rim out for a 7ka, pro’s for moments and the frame for a koxx free tricks. That uni is ridiculous.

So I got bored and added up the parts separately from udc ignoring color and switching in moments for the profiles (much better crank sizes) and the nimbus DJ rim for the odyssey rim (because I didn’t see the odyssey rim on there). I came up with around $385. So you are pretty much paying double for colors and less crank size options, yay.

I did it up with the profiles and the sun BFR rim and I got 613.

I think its a pretty sweet uni and is probably perfect for a few people, but its definatly not something for everyone, this is why there are only two in stock.