Special Edition 'Pink Pantha' 20-inch Unicycle

BS!!!
how bad were they priorly damaged?
how badly were they mantained?
and how fat was this dude?

i just looked on the unicycle.com usa shop and they have the profile sets in more collors:
http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=2&subcat=13&cat=Hub+assemblies&L2=Axles+and+Hubs&L3=Hub+assemblies

personal i really like the orange set:D

i don’t know
i don’t know
he wasn’t
prolly weighed in the mid-upper 100s

its on a video somewhere around here. i’m not going to bother finding it. I’m sure they were put through a lot before that break, but i’m sticking with my moments. i have a huge amount of faith in them :slight_smile:

I’ve heard of “Pink Cadillac and a Black Moustache” but “pink unicycle and a black seat clamp”? Sheesh!

so between 500lbs to 800lbs
no wonder they broke

NICE!!! haha

There was an old vid up somewhere (I think from a MUni weekend) where at the end there is a clip of KH doing a 3’ish drop breaking his profiles. That is probably what skrobo is talking about.

I am sure they were well used before that :slight_smile:

I wonder if this is the unicycle John was talking about in the Forbes video.

Too bad the frame isn’t pink too. This tire could go with it.

That tire is lovely:D

I think this would make a nice flat uni too. Profiles would be good for rolls because of the round end, nice for standing on because of the big Q which means diagonal crank to stand on instead of straight, which seems like it would be harder to slip off of. If I was getting into flat, I would get this uni for sure (if I could afford it).

lol pink is for girlz

yea bad call on the cranks…but life moves on

some people like certain things.

others like to find negatives…

I don’t know if you guys saw this Koxx.

Also pink but the photo was taken in a dark room with no flash

they’ve been on there for a while.

and yes the profile orange is nice i have it on my b*cycle hubs, bottom bracket, sproket, and spoke nipples. it is very nive but idk why udc would stock MORE profiles, when they are not wother the extra money, and limit your sizes so much. i am a huge fan of profile for bmx, but in the uni world they dont seem to stay with the flow. profile should start to make shorter cranks and work on lightening up there hubs, then it would be a lot better of a deal.

profile hubs are already light, lighter than kh moments slightly.

Wow is that ever pretty.

Good luck truing that wheel haha!

i’ve heard this a few times. i would like to know how true it is.

i can’t believe so many knock the profiles. well, at least my hub flanges aren’t bending. they’ve been great to me, just a single set, for over 3 years. i use good technique, and don’t ride as hardest as the most abusive, but have done innumerable 3foot drops. so far i have no slop, and no creak. go figure.

BUT, i don’t ride street. I ride trials. So, the length is fine to me.

Until something better comes along, I’ll stick with the profiles.

people, people. please read the description of products before you go calling a street unicycle a freestyle unicycle. it was right there, to the left of the big picture.

So true.

I somewhat ride Profiles, because I somewhat ride my friends unicycle. They are beastly. I have done a few 7ish foot drops with them, and my friend Phil I know has done countless large drops and sets with them. He his had his for at least 4 years now. They are very good cranks, and worth their money.

The “restriction” of size doesnt affect me at all. Its not like I want to ride a different length or crank every other day. 125s, 137, 145s, I switch between all of those and dont really care. I still ride smooth on the 145 profiles as I do on the 125s that are straight cranks.

If I had the money, I would have profiles on my uni right now, but because I came across a cheap KH, I got that instead. I dont regret it, but I would still love some profiles.

I forgot who, but im pretty sure they weighed and posted the weights o the Moment and Profile hub.

This is my daughter’s ‘pink freestyle unicycle’. Was put together using different brand/parts and customized for less than US$500.

So UDC seems a little pricey.