Sp4rky-M4rky, I'm calling you out! (one done)

Me too, even if I had the required skill.:frowning:

A six set, maybee (again if I had the skill, which it’s nowhere close).

hey, i did land in the sand.

thanks, a big part of the reason for the callout is so that if he owns me(hopefully) I will be motivated to ride. compare this to my older video(boing)
i’m not sure which is better. i just havn’t been riding enough lately, and i want to. sp4rky M4rky was actually suggested to me to call out because somebody thought his tutorial was a little whacko.(i think its preference w/ the hands) and we hadn’t seen his first video because thats what he named it… i don’t watch the noob videos anymore. there are too many. marcus is an insane rider for how long he has been riding (5-6months right?)

hey, with stairsets, my best suggestion is to work up to what your goal is. and jump as far out on the landing as possible. I can clear that 10-11 set (it changes depending on the sand at the time) by about 2 feet. i can’t find anything between that and 21+ stairs anywhere around here. i know of a 15 set, but that has a crappy landing and its an hour drive.

if you dont like people saying disparaging things against your riding then don’t downplay others’ videos. saying you dont watch their videos is not nice and if you aren’t nice then you may be looked at as someone who doesnt deserve kindness. Just try not to get cocky because people like luke collalto or shaun could see your video and call you a noob and how would you feel? lets put that in perspective so you can understand. what if someone who wasnt a good rider looked up to your riding and then read that comment. so that would be like someone you look up to saying they didnt watch your vid. youd feel bad. understand that to them their videos are groundbreaking and they are just as excited about their videos as you are about yours. we’re a small clique of people dude, so lets keep it cool, because cockyness…its not whats hott on the streets.

I agree with skrobo.

1. because I have dial up and it would take all day to download them all.
  2. I only really watch videos if they are from high profile riders or are suggested by a friend/look interesting (as in call out vids)
  3. And finally… There are a lot of vids out there…

I’m sure he didnt mean to say “there is no time for noobs”. Everyones been there and I’m sure he knows it. I wouldn’t see that as cockness, wheres the rule that says you have to watch every new guys vid?

you love controversy dont chuh. you dont have to be very smart to understand what im saying. you can do whatever you want. watch the videos or not. just dont go out of your way to make a point of what your preference is if some people will take it the wrong way. no one here probably watches every last video, but lets not single people out. we’re all invariably people and deserve the same respect in that regard at a minimum.

I dont like watching peoples videos were there riding is lower than my standard of riding, its nothing personal I just dont find them as intresting/inspiring/exciting Knowing I can do better, I normaly watch videos see tricks then go out and learn them, If I am better than the rider theres nothing new and chances are I have already seen it done many times before.

Sorry man, didn’t mean to hurt yours or anyones feelings. I’m making a vid soon and I won’t mind if you decide to not watch it.

I watch them all, some not all the way through though. That goes for beginner videos and video form skilled riders. If the vid bored me, I close it. Ive done that on some beginner videos, and ive done it on some video by shaun and others.

well im gona throw a vagouly related spanner in the works here by saying can you all watch my noob vid

ha ha Chris hurry up with your video, i did the handrail for you now you have to 180flip the 9 set for me ha ha

well im gona throw a vagouly related spanner in the works here by saying can you all watch my noob vid

ha ha Chris hurry up with your video, i did the handrail for you now you have to 180flip the 9 set for me ha ha

I’ll be happy if i can do a 4 again. I wanna see some big street from you man.

well flipped a 4 which will be in my next vid and shiftied a 7 th eonly clips i had of me landing it i fuckin deleted though which was a bit stupid ill maybe go do it again but ive got some cool clips any way xxx

i should have worded that differently.
i don’t like many people’s first videos. i used to watch them all. at one point i had watched every unicycling video on myspace and youtube, but now i don’t care. I know what i like to seen in a video, and that usually can’t be fulfilled by an average person’s first video. like jerrick said, it has to be interesting. if a noob can make an interesting video, have at it, but i know that their 2nd or 3rd video will be much better, and probably end up being a good video.

I am realy close to finishing it now. I know I said I would have it done by now but it started raining and I missed out on filming. I will surly have it done tomorrow, If it rains I will probably just put it up as it is.

Is that a flip or a 180 flip Lucas? Can’t wait for the vid Sparky ^^

P.s

Can’t wait for the vid Lucas ^^

i only flipped a 4, 180 flipped a 3 and cuple other fings dont wana reveal it all now do i cough 19stair handrail cough lol

Sweet…looking forward to some “bigger” street. None of that flatland bolocks :stuck_out_tongue:

hope youre not mad at me skrobo, its just i take equality too serious. like i work in a big food court with different races of people and stuff and i get in a lot of fights when i see racism and pompous behavior so i usually end up like battling that. but yeah i didnt mean to come on all strong dude, i didnt mean to like deviate the attention of what this threads about.

<3
love,
jonny

Bring on the vid sparky! whens it going to be done? I’m guessing your asleep right now anyway lawl.