Sp4rky-M4rky, I'm calling you out! (one done)

By bike you mean a motorcycle? That you use to get around on?

yeah, it can be any length. I tried to keep mine short because I have watched too many 5 min videos with all the same tricks repeated.

I saw about 3 seat whips in your video. Once you’ve seen one long jump you’ve seen them all.

youre retarded

I agree completely. Grind a rail, or learn how to flip… then maybe you can say ur a street rider.

No need for bitter insults, I was stating a fact.

Get pedals with grip. I ride with a bald tire too, it doesnt matter. And why cant you get your frame wet?

Maybe it’s biodegradable.

By bike I mean push bike that I use to get around. I could be driving a moped by now but Im saving for a car (and more unis).

Push bike, good… For a little bit you made me think you were calling your uni a bike haha. Can’t afford new pedals, I’m constanty breaking my uni and having to buy new things. just broke some spokes, got a new seat post, new tyre about little while ago and its already bald, new seat. Cant get my frame wet because its covered in stickers and they’ll come off.

I badly need new pedals as well but I cant afford them either, not because I keep breaking things (I have a KH :smiley: ) because I just bought a new uni. Hopfuly I will be able to buy them in about a week ehen I get paid, then I need to decide on which ones to buy.

This is why I can’t/dislike getting it wet.

I have no grip on my left pedal because I was too lazy to just grind on one side of the pedal so yeah… grinded down.

Sparky is going to own you.

Sparky is going to own you.

Cameras don’t like water too much.

skrobo,
why are you calling him out? out of curiosity

Yeah, did you just pick some random guy or have you guys been pm’ing hate messages. Either way, call outs are fun. Hows the video coming Sparky?

The video is going ok, Its not going as well as I wanted because I havnt been able to find any good stair sets and I have badly hurt my toe (I may get a photo of it for you) and I have hurt my foot crankflipping down a 5 set but as long as it doesnt rain too much tomorrow I think I should have it finished by the afternoon or evening. After tomorrow its forcast to rain alot so I will proberly finish it tomorrow even if i dont have everything.

that was awesome how you cleared those huge stairs, because there are railing right down the sides so it would be really hard… good job

I have just been looking through the footage that I have collected today I have only got about another 45 seconds :astonished: and my friend who was filming me (he is ginger) seems to have filmed over and missed out some :angry: most didnt look great so its not too bad, I will try and film it again tomorrow.

Edit: This is not an excuse

I know, everyone needs to give him more credit, they do look like big hard stair sets, I must admit even if I could have found one I dont think I would have tried it :o