Skill List

I thought that it would help a lot of people if there was a list of skills and a short description. I have no idea what hickflips and treyflips and inspins and stuff like that are and there are probably some other people who dont either. I’ll put some tricks that I know down.

[B]Roll back Mount-a free mount were you put the pedals parrellel with the ground step on the back one and go backwards before you step on the other pedal and ride off

180 Unispin-Jump off the uni spin it 180 degrees and land back on it

360 Unispin-Jump off the uni spin it 360 degrees and land back on it[/B]

Please copy and paste all previous tricks and then add yours in bold.

I sorta already made this, but the thread totally died and got nowhere. Lets get this one huge:D

Heres some,

freemount put one pedal back, step on that pedal and lift opposite foot to other pedal.
kickup mountlay uni on ground with one pedal as far away from you as it goes, place foot on visible pedal and push. as the uni rises, kick it under you and place you other foot on the pedal.
tire grab not sure if its a trick, but it looks cool. This could be done SIF or SI, hold onto tire with one or both hands, and kick feet out as far as you can and return them to pedals.
leg wrap put one foot on crank, and bring the other foot around the seat and back.
seatwrap basically a leg wrap, but instead of sitting on seat, you do another leg wrap after the first

thats what i found when i searched there were like 3 different ones but they all died

The frontflop - where you hit a bump and fall on your hands and knees.
The projectile dismount - where you come off the unicycle and the unicycle shoots 40 feet in front of you, hitting whatever is in the way.

from the unicyclopedia:

the street bit is harder cause I can’t copy and past, but I’ll start off with unispin crankflips

Hickflip–180 unispin crankflip
Treyflip–360 unispin crankflip
Fifthflip–540 unispin crankflip
Sejflip–700 unispin crankflip
900 unispin crankflip yet unnamed
then it goes to hick doubleflip, backflip, ect. on down the line.

I just had one of those trying to rolling hop a barrel:)

I’m just finishing up a Facebook app that keeps/displays your IUF skill level. I suppose I should add Street skill levels too?

Any suggestions?

street skill levels…

hmm…

The ones posted on the unicyclopedia are way off, and a level 10 cut-off doesn’t work as then you leave out 90% of the higher level tricks.

It probably isn’t worth it, no one will pay attention to them in any case.

This is already huge!
o 1.1 One foot riding-riding with one foot
o 1.2 Idling-doing about 1/4 revolutions back and forth to stay in the same spot
o 1.3 One foot idling-idling with one foot
o 1.4 Backward riding-riding backwards
o 1.5 Rolling Hops-pedal forward, freeze your feet in the desired hopping position, hop, pedal out
o 2.1 Riding stomach on seat-put your stomach on seat and pedal
o 2.2 Riding seat in front-hold seat in front of you
o 2.3 Riding seat out back-hold seat behind you
o 2.4 Seat on side
o 2.5 Chin on seat-put your chin on seat
o 2.6 Seat in front one-footed-ride one footed with the seat in front of you
o 2.7 Seat drags front and back-drop the seat in front or back of you and ride
o 2.8 Side ride
o 3.1 Wheel walking-take feet off pedals and kick wheel forward to move
o 3.2 One foot wheel walking-wheel walk with one foot
o 3.3 Standup wheel walking
o 3.4 Backward wheel walk-kick the wheel the other way to go backwards
o 3.5 Backward wheel walk one-footed-backward wheel walk 1 footed
o 3.6 Backward spoke walk
o 3.7 Forward spoke walk
o 3.8 Koosh-koosh
o 3.9 One-footed backward lace walk
o 3.10 One-footed forward lace walk
o 3.11 Sideways wheel walk
o 3.12 Hand wheel walk
o 4.1 Backward one-footed riding-ride backward one footed
o 4.2 Gliding-put both feet on frame and rub feet on wheel to slow down
o 4.3 Coasting
o 4.4 Coasting standing on saddle
o 4.5 Handride
o 5.1 Hop-grab front of seat and hop
o 5.2 Spins
o 5.3 Pirouettes
o 5.4 Hopping standing on the wheel-do a 90 or 270 spin land on the wheel and hop
o 5.5 Side hopping- hop parrellel to something and the hop up or down it
o 5.6 Unispins-jump, spin unicycle x degrees, land on pedals and ride away
o 5.7 Seat drop
o 5.8 Crank idle
o 6.1 Mount-put the pedals parrellel with the ground step on the back one and go backwards before you step on the other pedal and ride off
o 6.2 Rolling-walk with the unicycle put the seat in step on back pedal keep going forward step on other pedal ride away

• 6.2.1 Jump-hold front of seat with pedals parallel to ground and jump on
  • 6.2.2 Suicide-jump mount without holding on
    + 6.2.3 Reverse
  • 6.2.4 Side Mount-put on pedal at 6 o clock step on bring other foot around front of uni step on
    + 6.2.5 Side Jump to Wheel Walk
    + 6.2.6 Pickup
    + 6.2.7 Kickup
    +crankflip-jump up with uni kick cranks so they do a full rotation and land
    +Hickflip–180 unispin crankflip
    +Treyflip–360 unispin crankflip
    +Fifthflip–540 unispin crankflip
    +Sejflip–700 unispin crankflip
    +900 unispin crankflip yet unnamed
    +tire grab-not sure if its a trick, but it looks cool. This could be done SIF or SI, hold onto tire with one or both hands, and kick feet out as far as you can and return them to pedals.
    +leg wrap-put one foot on crank, and bring the other foot around the seat and back.
    +seatwrap-basically a leg wrap, but instead of sitting on seat, you do another leg wrap after the first

if i put a trick in bold i dont know what it is plz fill it in and keep adding!:slight_smile:

ok so a tire grab should be way before the crankflip, not after a 900 unispin crankflip…

Now it would be hilarious for someone to mention a long flatland combo without previous explanation of the tricks involved:p
270 degree unispin to tire, sideways wheelwalk, transition down to backroll, 1 ft 540 unispin to triple rolling wrap, end with a bigspin landed seat in back and a single legwrap to get back to riding position.
That’s a single trick by my books.

Killian, I vote you sole organizer of these lists.

o 1.1 One foot riding-riding with one foot
o 1.2 Idling-doing about 1/4 revolutions back and forth to stay in the same spot
o 1.3 One foot idling-idling with one foot
o 1.4 Backward riding-riding backwards
o 1.5 Rolling Hops-pedal forward, freeze your feet in the desired hopping position, hop, pedal out
o 2.1 Riding stomach on seat-put your stomach on seat and pedal
o 2.2 Riding seat in front-hold seat in front of you
o 2.3 Riding seat out back-hold seat behind you
o 2.4 Seat on side-ride with seat in back, move it forewards so it is next to your leg
o 2.5 Chin on seat-put your chin on seat
o 2.6 Seat in front one-footed-ride one footed with the seat in front of you
o 2.7 Seat drags front and back-drop the seat in front or back of you and ride
o 2.8 Side ride-ride 1 footed with your body entirely on one side of the unicycle(except maybe some fingers)
o 3.1 Wheel walking-take feet off pedals and kick wheel forward to move
o 3.2 One foot wheel walking-wheel walk with one foot
o 3.3 Standup wheel walking-1 footed wheel walk standing on the crown of the unicycle
o 3.4 Backward wheel walk-kick the wheel the other way to go backwards
o 3.5 Backward wheel walk one-footed-backward wheel walk 1 footed
o 3.6 Backward spoke walk-wheelwalk backwards with your feet behind you, not on the tyre but squeezing the wheel near the rim.
o 3.7 Forward spoke walk-same thing as above but forewards
o 3.8 Koosh-koosh-1 footed backwards wheelwalk using your toes directly behind the crown. The other foot puts pressure on the tire in front of the crwon so you don’t end up freewheeling. The unusual rubbing that this results in makes the sound “koosh-koosh-koosh”
o 3.9 One-footed backward lace walk-
o 3.10 One-footed forward lace walk-

o 3.11 Sideways wheel walk-wheelwalk in hop standing on the wheel position.
o 3.12 Hand wheel walk-walkwheelwalk with your hands!
o 4.1 Backward one-footed riding-ride backward one footed
o 4.2 Gliding-put both feet on frame and rub feet on wheel to slow down
o 4.3 Coasting-freewheeling, like gliding but without using your feet to slow down tire
o 4.4 Coasting standing on saddle-saddleride the unicycle standing on the seat! I’ve only ever seen one person do this…
o 4.5 Handride-ride with your hands on the pedals
o 5.1 Hop-grab front of seat and hop
o 5.2 Spins-ride in a small circle so that your body turns as if on an axle
o 5.3 Pirouettes-spin in place
o 5.4 Hopping standing on the wheel-do a 90 or 270 spin land on the wheel and hop
o 5.5 Side hopping- hop parrellel to something and the hop up or down it
o 5.6 Unispins-jump, spin unicycle x degrees, land on pedals and ride away
o 5.7 Seat drop-hop SIF, drop the saddle, pick it back up
o 5.8 Crank idle-go entirely on one side of the uni, one foot on the pedal and the other on the crank. idle in this position.
o 6.1 Mount-put the pedals parrellel with the ground step on the back one and go backwards before you step on the other pedal and ride off
o 6.2 Rolling-walk with the unicycle put the seat in step on back pedal keep going forward step on other pedal ride away

• 6.2.1 Jump-hold front of seat with pedals parallel to ground and jump on
  • 6.2.2 Suicide-jump mount without holding on
  • 6.2.3 Reverse-mount with the unicycle behind you
  • 6.2.4 Side Mount-put on pedal at 6 o clock step on bring other foot around front of uni step on
  • 6.2.5 Side Jump to Wheel Walk-jump sideways onto the unicycle and start wheelwalking
  • 6.2.6 Pickup-lay unicycle in front of you in seatdrag position, step up onto the pedals/cranks, pick the unicycle up and ride off
  • 6.2.7 Kickup-lay unicycle on ground sideways, put one foot on the pedal that is on top, the other by the saddle, kick the unicycle up in between your legs and ride off.
    +crankflip-jump up with uni kick cranks so they do a full rotation and land
    +Hickflip–180 unispin crankflip
    +Treyflip–360 unispin crankflip
    +Fifthflip–540 unispin crankflip
    +Sejflip–700 unispin crankflip
    +900 unispin crankflip yet unnamed
    +tire grab-not sure if its a trick, but it looks cool. This could be done SIF or SI, hold onto tire with one or both hands, and kick feet out as far as you can and return them to pedals.
    +leg wrap-put one foot on crank, and bring the other foot around the seat and back.
    +seatwrap-basically a leg wrap, but instead of sitting on seat, you do another leg wrap after the first

hobo chuck what are bigspins/smallspins and backrolls?

Jkhose the tricks are not in any order

some1 plz post what lace walks are ive never even heard of that…

a lace walk is an very advanced trick most riders never learn to do. What it is is a wheel walk, backwards.
you but both feet behind the fork and push away from yourself with your shoe. Since your pushing from the top of your shoe, they named it a shoelace, or lace walk

Anyone ever completed a sedjflip? or a 900 unispin?

I want to see a video of that …

there is i think. Type in koosh koosh on Youtube and there is a tutorial and some france girl does it. HEre it is

loic did a 900 in some video i cant remember… it was off a bench

Here’s somethning I’ve never seen, and don’t know if it’s ever been done. instead of the usual crank flip, you either hop high enough or do a drop, so you can grab the tire and spin it, while your feet are momentarily of the pedals, then land it and ride off. That would look cool and if done well, you might be able to get get tons more revs than with crank flips.

It’s almost like a tire grab, except you spin the wheel with you hand befor you land.

chupitos

Moron.