sinco - Zen Junkie

you can see that he loves what he s doing there!

nice spots, good riding, good quality, good music, perfect video!

That was so good. I’m not even sure exactly how to describe how good it was. All I can say is that you should make a DVD. I know that in the past uni DVDs that have been made have rarely (if ever) made a profit, but I seriously think that you could make a profit cause your filming and editing and everything is just so good.

O.K.

I saw it again and the music DOES match great:)

I must have been in a bad state or something:( :o

Thanks! :slight_smile:

especially good on the filming and music.

For anyone who didn’t see it the first time, sinco did another video a while back which is pretty much at the same level, you can find that here: Krisz shred

I wish he would atleast humor us and say he will consider doing a dvd.

Thanks for the link Bryan (JK Brian), I can’t believe I missed this gem first time.

There is also 4AM Forever that they did.

I would probably buy two dvds if you made one, one to enjoy and a backup one in case of emergency (if the first one goes missing!)

-Miles

Alright, so there are some plans to make a DVD… about unicon from our perspective, or something.
Last year we wanted to make one, but not everyone took it seriously enough, so i decided to delay it.
Our next project will be a photo album maybe.
(…and a bonus video for Zen Junkie, because we have tons of material left :D)

the only thing that i could say even remotely bad about this video is that fact that 4 and a half minutes went in about 30 seconds it was just so fantastic to watch, i’ve already watched it again. cant wait for a dvd if you make one!!

what were the other two ?? lol :slight_smile:

This is really great stuff and Jim knows how to edit and make each video again that fantastic. Find more stuff from him

here

and download Zen Junkie here

Now you know why we want him for the UnigirlsIII project :smiley:

The best univid (this is only my opinion) is Demo99 and then maybe Defect (though that may not count as a “vid” :o) Anyway, there are tons of good univids out there, I’m pretty sure this isn’t the best one out there, although it’s really, really, REALLY good.
EDIT: I totally forgot to mention Perfect Lines, it’s one of the best univids ever :smiley: (again, only my opinion)

where do i find this demo99 :slight_smile:

seriously, search. third result after searching the term “demo99”.

your link doesnt work for me. i would really like too download

ups, sorry

this should work

And the links to download the video in that thread don’t work. Is there any other way to watch it??? I’d like to see it

i can tell you right now that it has a lot to do with vertical leap to begin with, and distance(from what i’ve seen) seems to be correlated to your feet as well, this comment is being made as the vid downloads… best teaser ever tho.

haha, sickest video ever, wish i could ride like that!!!
i want ups like that so bad!