sinco - Zen Junkie

haha, sickest video ever, wish i could ride like that!!!
i want ups like that so bad!

That’s like saying the best way to eat icecream is to put it in your mouth. And how do you know? You’re not exactly in a position to be making such claims. end rant/trollalotgivitous

From my experience, you need a lot of practice with a bit of genetics to become a good jumper. I think anybody can get 100cm with enough time and effort.

i speak from experience with distance… i have always had a long(ish) longjump compared to most ppl, and my ups are decent, which is where i am on the unicycle as well.

that own3d!

Hey could someone put this on vimeo please? I can’t watch WMP stuff

Try out VLC media player, regardless of your operating system it plays most file formats (wmv included) perfectly. Official download of VLC media player, the best Open Source player - VideoLAN

Hey, does anyone remember this stuff? :slight_smile:
Now we some bonus material, from the few hours of footage left.
BUT, its not a uni vid, and it is for die hard fans only, haha.

http://www.sinco.hu/data/vid/sinco_zenjunkie_bonus.wmv
or
http://www.vimeo.com/1042555 (soon)

Looking forward to it.

Very cool video. The first zen junkie is what convinced me to start saving up for an HD camera and broaden my creative focus from just still photography to include video as well.

Your filming and editing really is something to strive for.

great stuff from sinco one again

erg…it’s not downloading fast enough…

• after the video*

:astonished: that was so friggin amazing.

thanks for the comments! :slight_smile:

Woow How do you know Charlie Brown Jr.? Are they famous in there?

I love Charlies Brown Jr… But their new songs sucks… Old albums are the best :smiley:

Nice Video BTW. Some beautiful images and an awesome editing :smiley:

Bye! And Keep Charlie Brown Jr on your playlist :wink:

Well i know a few bands in different genres… :slight_smile:
But, i think CB Jr. isn’t famous here at all. I don’t know anyone else who have heard about them…
And as you said, they play awesome music, but i can’t say anything about the lyrics because i don’t understand it at all haha…
Maybe that’s the reason why i chose an instrumental track. Couldn’t go wrong with it… :slight_smile:
Thanks for the comment!

That was amazing. Just amazing. Everything about it.

The beginning was awesome; I do love a good time lapse.

I would definitely buy your DVD if you made one.

Keep it up man, we all love your stuff.

Matt.