Shaun Johanneson's MOVIE!

Shaun Johanneson’s second feature length film, first with all unicyclists.

Running time: 45 minutes 26 seconds.

http://www.einrad.tv/mov/movie/shaun/Ill.wmv

Size: 649mbs.

It will be on unicycle.tv shortly, until then it’s there to download. Enjoy. I put a lot of effort into the riding, and a lot of time into the extra goodies. Good job to all the riders.

-Shaun Johanneson

OMG you are the KING! Thank you sooo much! Awesomeness x 10^1000000000

i cant wait to watch it

Yay, it says it will be downloaded in 5 hours!

wow, i reckon i am going to have to pull an overnighter downloading this one.
not me overnight but the computer.

AWSOMNESS!!! AND ARGNESS!!! Lol awsome its done, but i cant download it for 4 days! My interenet cant do it cause my sattelite interent will shoot itself. But THANK YOU SHAUN! This movie is gonna be pimsauce in a can!!!

just wondering, where can i find the first?

Bah, the server is slow. I should have this downloaded in about 2, maybe 3mins. But right now its going at 37.8Kbps, so I have about an 5 hour wait.

Its worth it. I know you put a lot of work into this one to make it look good. =p

mines going at 14.4 kbps. and i got 512 internet

Sad, thats only running at 115 speed out of the 512 your capable of.

Mines only going at 304 out of the couple megs I can usually go at.

Its at 5% though!

gah this sucks

i usually download stuff at about 60KB/s

now its going at 16.

SO SLOW

but ive gotten 9.4% the way there

i cant wait to see this vid !!

by the way, whats it called?

Ill

I have an idea, if all of you stop downloading I will have it faster :slight_smile:

I only have 700 kB/s, I’ll have it in 14 min, but I am at school so I can’t watch it for another 8 hours :frowning:

Anders
Norway

700 KBPS!!!
I think 512 is the fastest in australia, but then again australia has the slowest internet in the world:( :frowning: :frowning:

I am sitting at school so I easily get 7 MB/sec but then I need a good server. It is a bit slower at home, but still faster than 512.

Anders

ive got 1.5mb here where i am

but for some reason its going like 16KB/s

it sucks.

i think all my brothers are using the net too. damn.

Lol I gave up it was goin below 10 on me and my sat does 120, but more I download the slower it goes…Ohh and Shaun I landed a 5spin down a curb to seat in :smiley:

Lol I gave up it was goin below 10 on me and my sat does 120, but more I download the slower it goes…Ohh and Shaun I landed a 5spin down a curb to seat in :smiley:

…i love it! great vid and really funny! congratulations!

ps: …and great german hiphop!