Sex on a unicycle

A gentleman doesn’t discuss such things. :wink:

About my avatar, I switched to it as a thematic follow-up to my previous one (Ridin’ my KH). Someday I might have one where I’m on a unicycle…

Sounds like my century ride. :smiley:

Oh, and I was never a Level 10 rider, but most of us don’t care about that. Or Level 11, unless your definition is very broad. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can achieve level 11 without having done any of the previous level! Level 11 is a special level. It doesn’t grant you the lower levels if you do it though…

You can unicycle by yourself. You can do it whenever, wherever, without having to coordinate with someone else. You get more exercise. You get that exercise-exhaustion high. You get to physically travel places. You get to converse with interesting people out in the world.

This makes it better than sex, but again, it does not replace it :stuck_out_tongue:

joyriding through the park last spring i unicycle’d right up and onto some sex,.
had a knobby tyre on, almost got done for level eleven without consent.

First instance of unintentional unicycle rape?

I am hanging with a new tiny lady… gonna see if she is game.

we need to start moving some pics and vids into this

while thinking about sex on unicycle I wonder if someone has sex with a unicycle :roll_eyes:

Judging by how highly some people rate unicycling on this thread, lets stay well away from that tin of worms!

how has this thread become so popular ???

It has two very important catchwords in the title :wink:

And back to the topic: Maybe recumbent unicycle would be some help?
http://www.unicycling.com/garage/recumben.htm

We’re all waiting for a video :stuck_out_tongue: (I’m not a pervert, honest.)

You can make a steady progression towards more and more difficult tricks (without frustrating another person). One footed backwards took me a year and a half to learn. That’s longer than most relationships last, I’m guessing.

No comment.

I think the proper response here is “duh”.

I call cheat on recumbent. Even if there’s not an official level test the same rules apply. Riding into and out of it and no more than one mistake. :slight_smile:

unfortunately me thinks this is more likely

You know you think your Unicycle is sexy.

When did we started talking about relationship, we were talking about sex.

Rule number 34…

So if I replace “unicycle” with “have sex” in the paragraph above, does that undermine your argument?

Scott

I think you’re right

Sorry I don’t have the companion video for that.

“Too sexy for my unicycle”

…no comment…