Serious Riders

me being born and raised in lincoln nebraska i feel i have bragging rights over all of you, for my hometown his superior to yours in ways you’ll never be able to understand.

Stick it to the man Trip!

I personally think the thread is slightly dumb…but…I do agree that unicycling will evolve with tons of new tricks, styles etc…I do believe that someone will revolutionize the sport of unicycling, just like Ryan did…Wait… Ryan is only 17… i dont think he is done improving the sport.

-Sabin A.

There’s no problem with unifreak wanting to get better at the sport. We all do, right? He just sounded like a big headed jerk who wants attention. That’s all I noticed.

Ouch. I was born and raised here, I’m not spoiled, and I can appreciate harsh winters (New York family).

What’s more, I’m modest too.

CHRIST, WHO FRIGGIN CARES! IT DOESNT MATTER, PEOPLE, JUST GIVE IT A REST. i cant beleive this thread made it to page 3!!!(but im helping) you guys need to relax…its no big deal.

give the guy a break. hazard hasnt been released yet, nobody REALLY knows how good unifreak is. this could be a serious proposal- if he wants a group of riders that are as dedicated as he is to challenge each other and persue perfection, let it go. if, however, he is not very good (doubt it, since the clips in his gallery are excellent) then you can brush this off as a “i’ve been riding for 4 months and i wanna be the next kris holm” wait for hazard before you rail on this guy.

Yeah im suprised how big this threads got aswell, I think now its gone off the topic and is basically a thread were you can come and harass the sh!t out of everyone else for any reason.
Im from NZ - I’m better then everyone :smiley:

(please don’t actually think i meant the last thing i said)

EDIT: thebadger587 got in before me, but i agree totally with what he said

Well, dumbass, if you truly were “street hardcore” as it says above your avatar, maybe you’d appreciate what this guy is trying to do, and maybe you’d actually land that trick some day. I can’t understand why you guys jumped all over him like that anyway, what he said in his second post was kinda dumb but then most of this thread is too. I say more power to ya and take it as far as you can go. You seem like you’d be a good guy to ride with. Keep it up.

David

PS. I remember you posting along time ago how the strength of your uni was holding you back. If you really are serious you upgrade and see how far you can take the sport on that one.

edit: wow this is moving fast! I know I’m a slow typer but dubmuni, badger and muniman all got in before me. They all make good points.

yeah, lets give it a rest :roll_eyes:

He’s right you know…

thoes Kewi’s are better than everyone, someone should really start to stockpile some WMD’s there if you know what I’m talking about :wink: . It should fix this problem right up, then we can all go back to admiring california.

OH yeah?!!? Well, I’m from IDAHO, our potatoes could kick your kiwis any day of the week, even Wednesday!!

ooooo i dunno bout that one, wednesday is New Zealands strongest kiwi day…

Potatoes Schmotatoes…you guys are all french fried anyway :smiley:

Ahh… but you’ve thrown that away now with that one particular sentence.

A modest man can never claim to be modest. :slight_smile:

Andrew

What if you say you’re too modest to speak of your modesty? :slight_smile:

Then my brain would implode, simple as that.

WOW - this thread is amazingly off topic, but i think thats a good thing with the type responses it was getting, fellow uniiers were beginning to turn on eachother…that would be horrible…unsightly…gastly…unithinkable…a bit of a bummer really.
so lets continue talking about our brain imploding…

Then you just claimed to be modest thus using the theory you can figure out some things.

The Andrew Theory: Claim * X = A

If (X > 0)
Then
A = Not Modest
EndIf

If (X = 0)
Then
A = Possibly Modest, Refer to *1
EndIf

If (X < 0)
Then
A = Refer to *2

*1 - The modesty shall rely on other factors unrelated to their claim of modesty.

*2 - ERROR. You can not have a negative amount of claims of modesty.

exactly!