Schools out- Summer unicycling goals?

I accomplished all my goals except number 7, so ill make myself a new set of goals to try to complete by the end of September.

1. Get better at Stand up wheel walk.
  2. Learn pick up and kick up from seat drag in back.
  3. Get pick up seat drag in front at least 90% of the time (right now i get it about 40% of the time)
  4. Coast 10m+
  5. Get better at hand wheelwalking
  6. Buy semcycle XL 20" for freestyle so i can learn spins eaiser.
  7. Teach my friend to ride.
  8. Get solid level 6 and mabye level 7 too.
  9. Learn backwards wheel walk and koosh-koosh.
  10. Get better at sideways wheelwalk.

men wtf… summer is already over this summer passed so fast ! :frowning: dont wanna go back to tha tthing they call school haha

Re: Schools out- Summer unicycling goals?

1.Well I didn’t get a KH 05 trials. I decided to get an onza.

2.Starting to be able to glide. Not very good though.

3.360 unispins not down pat :frowning:

1. I believe I have increased my hopping by more than that.

Oops, missed this.

Well. Grinding and gliding went well. I can standupww really good, and get in and out of it. I landed a 360 unispin twice, but Im FAR from learning it completely. Havent tried unispin off drops, must’ave forgot it…:frowning: crankflips, ha, havent put any time into it. Increased my sidehop and rollinghop some. Got a giraffe. Made money, got a trials. Have been riding skinnies better, but not rails, just low rails. Im still scared at rail heights.

Learnt the 360s kind of… biggest drop with them was only 50cm :p…
My gap has increased a bit, but not all that much… my side hops are still crap, and so is my rolling hahaha… mind you, I was in Tasmania for half the holidays and only got to unicycle twice, so i’m kinda happy with that…

wow, looking back on this post and then where I am now sure makes me happy :slight_smile:

I’m now happily tooling away at level 6 skills, I’ve got about a 90% success rate in freemounting my (5 foot :frowning: ) giraffe in ideal conditions, and I can bounce up stairs. I can seat-out hop idle, but not much mroe than that as I elected to get a freestyle instead of a trials, and as such have been working on things not related to hopping.

I had also set a goal of riding one megametre on my 20", but both the uni and the cycle computer gave out before that goal could happen, so I’ve got about 750km traveled on 20" unis this summer.

I also frog mounted my giraffe several times, which was a goal I made up shortly after posting here, as was ‘learn to kickup mount’, which I also can do no problem.

all in all, I’m very happy with my progress this summer, from not being able to ride to at least knowing what I’m doing on the uni :smiley: