Scans of the new On One Wheel

Sorry if anybody gets mad at me, but I thought it would be nice to post the new issue of On One Wheel for the people who don’t have the subscription to see. So, here you go!

sweeet, thanks! 'cept I think some people might get mad, namely, the people who produce the magazine…because if we can get it online, then we won’t need to join the USA to get it, and everything. so.

Hey Tyler, look on page 2 of this issue, left side.

Reproduction or use in this magazine without the express permission of the Unicycling Society of America, Inc is prohibited.
ISSN-0893-4606

ooooooooooooooooh! you’re in trouble nooooow!
(:

oooops!!! I guess Gilby can delete it before I get in trouble!

HAHAHA thank you Tyler for the whole magazine. And I think you can get the death penilty in Washington for posting the magazine on this site

He could, but then he could be charged with obstruction of justice. Also a very serious crime.

That was definetly one of the stupider things ive ever seen someone do. What would give you the idea that a subscription magazine should be posted on the net?

e39m5

ehhh, give him a break, he’s 11 years old. I woulda done the same thing at age 11. that’s the thing about being young, you’re stupid when you’re younger.

true dat homie. True dat.

I wish I never grow “old”.

Thanks, TC. You meant well.

As Bob Dylan once put it:

You know, it’s funny how things never turn out the way you had 'em planned.
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter is that his name wasn’t Henry Porter.

Oops, I probably just broke a copyright law.

Edit: And JP is kidding. We all know that Tyler is anything but stupid. Rash, perhaps. But he’s very bright.

cool, i look forward to your new quarterly posts.

I hope I get time to read it all beforeit gets removed :wink: I don’t know anyone who gets it, so I haven’t had a chance to read it and figure if it’s worth getting a subscription to :wink:

When am I gonna get mine? I like to read it in person.:slight_smile:

Wich issue is that, my last issue was decemeber '03…

At least my subscription is lasting 2+ years more than its suppoesed to.:slight_smile:

Haha, Catboy got his name listed in OOW! Bet he’ll be stoked…

I got my copy today. The mail was late. I was getting anxious thinking it didn’t make today’s mail.

Funny thing – I was just reading a thread in JC where the Coxster was bragging how he’s smarter than 99% of the 6th graders in the country… or so some test told him so… but I’d think you’d need to be able to READ and COMPREHEND what you read to get good marks on a test. Hmph.

Proof…

And proof again…