Richmond, VA uni rides

im good for either day this weekend, and i dont care where we go…one of my frieds is just learning, he can kinda freemount and ride a good long ways on most terrain before falling and he’s dieing(sp?) to trey some muni, if he can come does anybody mind if i bring along a newby?

Forest Hill Park, Sunday at Noon, we can meet at the Reedy Creek parking lot (The same parking lot that we used for Buttermilk).

actually ya’ll would sunday be ok instead…noone in my family knows how to tell max anything and apparently i have a wedding to go to on saturday.

I’m in

see ya sunday!

ok im gonna ask one more time before just showing up. is anyone going o be bothered if i bring along my friend? he’s only been riding a few weeks now and hasn’t had much time to practice, he can freemount, and ride pretty much indefinately. he really wants to try out MUNI but i told him that it would have to be ok with everyone else. so does anybody care if i bring the beginner?

Bring him along.

Belle Isle Muni & trials ride this Sunday, 1/21/07 (weather permitting) meet at noon in the bell isle parking lot.

notice tha above says weather permitting…well unless we want to ride in the ice and snow saturday is going to be our best day, it’ll be a little chilly but it wont be rain and snow. so ryan when u read this send out the pm’s to update everyone.
thanks
Max

Belle Isle Muni & trials ride this Saturday, 1/20/07[COLOR=“Black”] (weather permitting) meet at noon in the bell isle parking lot.[/COLOR]

Done.

Is Saturday at noon a good time to meet (1/27/2007)? Where?

Belle Isle Muni & trials ride this Saturday, 1/27/07, (weather permitting) meet at 1pm in the Belle Isle parking lot.

Some clips from last Saturday’s ride are here.
They’ve been rotated 90 degrees and converted to quicktime movie format cause they seemed to come out better quality that way. If they don’t work for you I’ll try something else.

yo frank they dont work…they come up and then it shows a picture of the quicktime logo with a crack through it

You might need a quicktime plugin, but I just ran through them with no problems.

Here’s a link to the other album: http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?page=gallery&g2_itemId=305007
I’ll try and add some new clips after work.

Nice clips. I remember alot of the spots. Especially the little stone wall with the log. Haha, I was too chicken to gap down to the log. Makes me wish I lived closer to Richmond.

hey all, me and sandyray are going to be doing a little street and trials ride downtown on sunday, anybody’s welcome, we’ll be meeting at kanawa plaza at around noon or so, so if you wanna come down feel free to joi us. (be a great opportunity for non trials and street riders to pick up a few tips)

I’ll try and be there. It’s actually suppose to be in the 40’s.

I’ve been out all week with a cold; I’ll catch back up with everyone in a few weeks I guess.

cool hope to see you there frank, yea the weather should be decent

Found this and thought Richmond might be interested: