Post Your Unis Here!

Yeah a new frame, longneck, would probably be better for you since you’re kinda giant

KH Flat :slight_smile:

Shinny

i would love to have a trials/street uni

Hey high 5 we have the same uni =D although mine is colored lol

My new/old uni:
Specs: cut down old school KH seat
cromoly seat post (only thing new on it)
04? KH seat clamp
04? KH Frame (needs to be sanded back and painted)
Maxxis CC (hate this tyre now after riding the nimbus blizzard)
04? old school KH rim (not drilled)
profile hub and cranks
JC trail mix pedals

Jesse, I love that uni! :smiley:
Maybe give the frame a cleanup though, eh? :wink:

That uni is Old School! I love it even though it looks really bad:p You even have a valve caps that makes light!

Haha I’m going to… hopeful very soon.

Yea I love the valve cap lol its lights up blue

Here’s my “reborn” kh 36er. Just got it back from my LBS where they rebuilt my wheel with the correct, union brand black stainless steel spokes! A BIG thanks to Kris Holm–who luckily found a complete set–and sent them to me from Canada, just before embarking on his Mongolia Uni-tour!

About a week before that, Josh at UDC told me that they might not have any in stock again until April of 2011! :astonished: So it’s goodbye to those CRAPPY silver spokes that came with my kh 36er…neither Kris nor I know why!

Maybe that’s all UDC had at the time, but the silver not-so-stainless-no-name 36er spokes seem very prone to premature breakage! I know others have had the same experience with them.

(7 more posts will be 11,000!)

hi terry, (say hi back).

Hi back! :smiley:

lo back

Beginnings. 12/2005, 1 month before turning 50, and discovering the life-changing sport of MUni! And several months before discovering udc and unicyclist.com. Better late than never! :slight_smile:

uni2_12.05.jpg

you look older five years ago. lol

Haha, I sure felt a lot older back then…I could barely ride more than 500 yards on an average trail without being out of breath! :o

Sounds familiar - 2 1/2 years ago :o

Today I colored my handle, bumper and pedals pink :slight_smile:

wow that looks awesome, did you just spray paint your handles???

wow that saddle is thin. ouch