Post Your Unis Here!

Looks great! Can you upload a bigger picture?

aDDict Naomi Saddle
aDDict No-Weld Seat Post
KH Dark Green Double Bolt Seat Clamp
aDDict Regeant Frame (Custom Paint Job)
Nimbus ISIS Hub
KH 110/127mm Cranks (NEW!)
KH Freeride 09 Rim (Custom Paint Job)
VP Components Pedals
Monty Eagle Claw Tyre (NEW!)
KH Spokes

Nice rim! And where did you get your tire? I want one but I dont know where to get one, my 2.7 Monty is wearing out really fast:(

i got it from here

i painted the rim myself :slight_smile:

finally got my hands on a camera today.sticking mainly to freestyle and light muni lately because i injured my talbone attempting a 1 footed wheelwalk. (i think you can guess what happened :roll_eyes: ) anyways here it is…its set up for freestyle at the moment.

[above] my sexy custom made CF base. signed by kevin McMullin. Thanks Darren and Kevin :slight_smile:

eventually ill post some pics of it set up for trials :slight_smile: cant ride trials now cuz of tailbone now:( so im sticking to freestyle and flat

i already posted specs but might as well post em again

_seat: custom CF miyata saddle with SH handles
_Seatpost:United (with cloth stuffed on it so it doesnt scratch CF)
_seatclamp: bedford 2 bolt
_frame: bedford trials
_Tire: maxxis holy roller?
_Rim: alex 20" double wall
_hub:suzue
_cranks:bedford 110mm
_pedals:miyata
_spokes:bedford

seat: white impact naomi saddle.
seattube: impact NoWeld 27.2 seattube.
seat clamp: koxx one orange double.
Frame: impact reagent black.
wheelset: orange bud wheelset.
cranks: 137 mm koxx street cranks
Pedals: white all bran pedals.
Tire: white try all tire.

Nice set up!! I always liked the Miyata seats… I want to try one!:stuck_out_tongue:
You should but a piece of rubber between the seatpost and the seatbase though, like an old tube of something like that. You might damage your seatbase if you dont put anything there.

EDIT: Nevermind… I should’ve read the specs before:p

thanks jacob, i really like it too. ill post a pic of it when im done modding my trials/street wheelset and done changin the frame like you said:D

2010 white KH Street Seat
2008 powder-coated white KH double crown
2010 KH Hub
2010 110mm cranks
20?? Powder-coated white rollo’s
And i want you to take a good look at the rim and tell me what it is;)

2009 KH freeride rim.

is it the rim spencer had on the kh flatland project prototype ??

I <3 your uni. Nicest one I’ve seen in a while. :slight_smile:

How’d you get a flat rim!? :astonished:

Awesome uni!

Lol, living in Calgary (Canada’s distributor location for UDC) has it’s perks :slight_smile: This is the 20" flatland wheel set I bought from pete yesterday and boy does it purr like a kitten =) I think the other ones should be up on new website when he gets it up

does anyone have a link to a store that sells that rim??? and what tire is that???

The whole wheel (rim and tire included) should be available at your country’s UDC or other KH vendor soon. The tire is a Maxxis Grifter Tire.

That unicycle does look pretty hot.

i checked UDC Canada (municycle.ca) which is where he would have got it if hes in canada like he said…and its not there. not even the tire or the rim :frowning:

oh sorry i didnt see the soon…thanks guys