Post Your Unis Here!

Heres the new Nimbus 20" trials, just got it last night. Sorry the pics aren’t great I took them with my phone.

The left crank should be on the right hand side. Its labled left because its a left handed thread not because it should be on the left. Make sure its on the right, then when you ride, the tendancy is for it to tighten not loosen.

I like that.

My second wheel’s built up, so Im here’s a couple of pic’s of each wheel on my uni. Spec’s are in the custom KH thread, within the 2 last pages.

Gold rimmed wheel is a Viz rim on Profile hub & cranks. Red one is DX32 on Nimbus ISIS with KH Moments.

Dude, that is sweet. Do you like that frame design?

Cheers. Yeah I like the frame, when I first saw the KH double crown I decided I’d get one because it looks good. Though I’ve not actually made any use of the second crown yet, lol.

Wheels

I like the Nimbus

my unis:
nimbus frame
luna tire
dx32 rim
kh cranks, hub
nimbus seat with a kh cover
animal metal pedals

Coker big one
xlr street tire
152mm cranks

Nice. I like how the big coker sticker on the side is really shiny:)

Edit: whoa, the seatpost looks bent on the Nimbus

haha. it prolly is :]

time for a new seat post. Put that chromo one from the coker in it.

My brand new never ridden KH20. :sunglasses:

Congrats! Now go get it dirty!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea Darren hooked me up I couldnt afford the 08. So he gave me a 07 with a 08 wheel set! i know the frame isnt the strongest but we it should last till i get enough money for a 08 frame. :wink:
Im not going to worry bout it till it breaks.

Looks good with the blue seat post clamp. I think I’d remove the huge Bedford Logo though, it would look a little more decent IMHO. I think you could just rip it off without damaging the paint. It would lose some weight too, I guess :wink:

I would remove the sticker as well. It just doesn’t look right to me with that sticker there.

so here’s my uni i have it now for two months or so

her it is:

I am keeping it there. I feel like he gave me a great deal and it was great buying from Darren so I willl
keep it on until I get the frame powder coated.

Apologies for having to quote a motherload of clogged up pics

What saddle is that? I guess it’s a Koxx One model, but which one? Is it totally stock?

It’s a Koxx One Luxury saddle with a carbon fiber base and I don’t know if it is out of stock or not :thinking:
or what does stock mean? I’m not so good at english:p

I think he means stock as in commercially available in this particular setup with removable cover and cf base. But I think the answer is no.