Post Your Unis Here!

nope

koxx devil with different colors, 125 cranksand replaced seat with nimbus x seat

dude that is pretty much my Muni. tight though

Heres My KH20 07 street, I’m sure hardly any of you have seen these around… :roll_eyes:

It now has a cut down seatpost so I can jump higher :slight_smile:

Heres my Uni, Nimbus frame, unicycle.com saddle, dice dustcap and also soon a 19" white DM32. And maybe some wellgos v8 pedals if i start to nail unispins more.

EDIT: sorry about the studpidly large picture, also it has a 2.4 trials tyre on it !!

And what are the spikey seatbolt clapms and does anyone know where i could purchase one?

They Look spikey but in fact they are not. It’s called a cockring… honestly!

I believe they are sold here:
http://www.peppl.com/all//24-BICYCLES/HDDB45bdf138d7d5d

Thats the sort of collection i’d like to have :smiley: ^^^^

you got £1,500? :stuck_out_tongue:

Only been Uni’ing for three months, but it so infectious…got to buy more, ride more…I WANT ONE IN EVERY SIZE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
These will do for now though

Nimbus 29er with a KH saddle, Bontrager tyre and homemade brake
Nimbus cheapie trials to try and get some skill’s…and failing :roll_eyes:

Dave

PS Want a KH geared for Xmas…please:) :slight_smile:

To be honest i dont even know what mine is, KH20…demo model or something. i have a torker air seat and thats the only thing that didnt come with the original. i think the tire is like 2.5in.

i havnt ridden in 2 years, i got this uni 3 years ago and i started riding 6 years ago, when i was 11. i am now 17 and it is extremely hard to find time to ever uni. one day i will get back on.

Nice uni…I like saddle…looks comfy.

nice old summit BenRea

My white widow.

DSC01026.JPG

wow dude, you have your seat so low.

well he is 13 and if he is my height and he is a street rider it should be a good height.

true, it just looks really weird

ya it does…I used to ride mine that low but then raised it. Much better for trials.

i agree, speaking of trials, i was practicing, and i side hopped 68 cm, rubber to rubber. very happy

Wow good job…I need another Pallet so I can go for 60cm.

sweet, keep practicing. the reason i was so happy about it is because im not even a trials riders, im street.