Post Your MUni here!

That’s cool!

first proper Muni ride with the new set up the 137s going downhill are so fun:D:D:D

Does that reflect black light? :slight_smile:

Here is my new KH muni just assembled :slight_smile: Made pictures before get dirty :smiley:

Dude, what a fine piece of art :slight_smile:
It’s good thing you took these photos before it gets dirty… although the dirt gives the Uni its personality :sunglasses:

Have fun! :smiley:

Thanks a lot! That was the point - picture before ride. And get dusty. Dirt is rear here…

Nice! I imagine you know how to make it dirty, right ;).

I also just upgraded my Oracle 24. Spirit 137 cranks, Fusion Street seat. It is good. So fun. A great unicycle.

Well I’ve got to live up to my username, so I’ve put together this muni for some Canadian winter riding. I rode it to work this morning after a fresh dump of 15cm of snow overnight and probably another 25cm from the previous couple days. That’s a total of 16 inches for the American unicyclists. Needless to say some of the unplowed sections were tough. Oh and it was also -17C (~0F) outside. I think many out there would call me crazy.

I really like the studded snow tire. How far is your commute?
They may say you’re crazy, but they’re secretly envious…

That’s a cool looking tire and uni!

It’s about 6.5km each way. Took my just over 30 minutes today one way. I should be faster once more of the sidewalks are shovelled. Some of the sections felt like riding on a single track trail with all the ruts and deep, loose snow sections, even though I was on the sidewalk/side streets the whole time.

Well, that works out to about an 8 MPH average, through those kind of conditions? That’s huge. You should walk into your office with a blue shirt with a big red S on it. Then they’ll know who they’re dealing with! (LOL)

Keep up the good work, you’re making the rest of us look good!

According to my gps app I had a 12.07 km/h (7.5 mph) moving average speed and a 10.44 km/h (6.5 mph) total average speed, with a max speed of 21.56 km/h (13.4 mph). I was keeping up to a bus a one point because it had to stop every block or two.

@Muni365

I was going to ask you a few days ago how you got the blue color variation for your oracle but then realized it was a 29" exclusive.

I would have probably preferred that over the orangey 24-26" oracles (well it seems orange even though they say it’s red).

Still waiting on mines. I also like the tires.

Does anyone here put tons of stickers and other exterior customization work on their unicycle? So far I see a lot of clean unicycles, just some slight gear and color changes. I was thinking of putting a bunch of decals or something on my unicycle…

Of course people do. Your question made me think of this uni.

Well, I suppose. Is that the best example?

It was the best that I could think of, I’m sure there’s others though.

Do those red/white DOT retroflective stickers like you see on the back of semi trailers count? White on the fronts of the fork legs and seat tube and red on the backs. I’m also working on a nice patina of rust on the unpainted surfaces, but that’s not a sticker.

Picture or it didn’t happen :wink:

Well, I was just thinking of stuff that would make a unicycle more personalized. I do understand that a unicycle has a lot less surface area to work with than a bike for example. I was just wondering if anyone has put a lot of thought to making their unicycle really interesting looking. Like you take one look and you sort of see that person owning that. Like you know how some people decorate their room walls with posters to make the room interesting but also because it reflects how they are as a person as well (at least in terms of interest and we’re talking about something deeper than nude pictures but I won’t complain! :p)

Just wondering :slight_smile: