Post Your MUni here!

Looks a like mine!

Ironically I styled mine that way thinking it would stand out amongst all the KH unis - then everyone bought Nimbus frames. Can’t blame you though, the Oracle frame (and D2 rim) is solid.

Both of those are real beauties…

not an oracle frame, the couple of hundred grams that steel adds doesnt bother me… in fact she started life as a road drak

bring on the black nimbus 29 army

• Qu-Ax aluminium frame
  • Self-build wheel with Velocity P35 650b rim, Nimbus ISIS 36h hub, DT Swiss Competition spokes
  • Schwalbe Hans Dampf 27,5" SuperGravity TrailStar with Gorilla tape tubeless setup
  • KH adjustable seat post + Impact Naomi seat
  • KH Spirit 125/150 mm cranks + Superstar Components’ CNC Nano Tech Flat pedals

I plan to later rebuild the wheel with a Schlumpf hub and use it in a KH29 frame with disc brake. However, this is a nice MUni already :slight_smile: Can’t comment on the saddle because got it yesterday and haven’t tried it yet.

Wow! That’s awesome looking with the white. I love how you have components from KH, QX, Nimbus and Impact.

Looks great, just add a brake and it will be great light Muni machine :slight_smile:
and suitable for winter riding (I guess spring/autumn mud will be quite visible on this colors ;)).

Does your left crank have three holes?

it’s from peeling the “L” or “R” sticker off

Aah, that makes sense.

You peel those off? How are you supposed to know which side is which?

It should be engraved on it. Also, you can only put the right pedal in the right crank and the left in the left.

Only one side has a brake mount I believe.

I was really joking.

I tried to mount a disc brake with Nimbus D’Brake but didn’t succeed because the disc bolts rub the frame slightly.

I got this frame from Qu-Ax as a warranty replacement for a steel frame that broke at two places (apparently they had some quality problems with the weldings some years ago). I have also broken one Qu-Ax seat post and last summer I saw when one guy broke another Qu-Ax seat post by a bad landing from a jump. However, this aluminium frame looks like it’s of good quality, let’s see :slight_smile:

The color is actually a camouflage for the winter :wink:

just upgraded my nimbus oracle 24"

KH Fusion Freeride saddle (orange)

KH 137 moment cranks

KH peddles

it is so good :smiley:

I love all the orange! If only they had orange Dominator rims in 29" :(.

You could always get a blue one re-powder-coated…

But it would be pretty darn expensive.

Yeah, not worth it to me. My next rim is gonna be reflective anyways… :D:D:D

I considered coating my uni in some black reflective tape, figured the rim would get too wet/muddy and the tape would come off… How are you doing it? :slight_smile:

I’m using a Velocity Dyad rim, which is offered with a Halo coating. (Powder coating with reflective glass in it).

http://halocoatings.com/Retro-reflectivity.html