Post your broken Uni parts here..

fixed??? what do you think?

I think you should just shut up and ride :wink:

+1

Why?

The weld looks strong, that will work. It may be stronger than before :wink:

I don’t know if that welding will hold up. Look at what happened to my T bar handles weld.

R.I.P.

the only stuff i can find i no theres more somewhere.

i’m always a fan of trying to fix it first but it may need to be normalize by a heatreat-er if u want it to be really strong but if you do the wheel build than you don’t lose any by trying

I think you 're crazy.:stuck_out_tongue:

I broke my Kh longneck frame today :frowning:

6 hours to convert! :0

EDIT: nevermind… That sucks.

How did you break it?

that really sucks, it didn’t broke like all the other KH frame, the other breaks at the bottom of the neck, yours broke the crown!
Are you the first one to break a KH Longneck frame? if yes, well I dont know if I should congratulate you or not:P

No pele broke his like a week ago

I broke my KH24 2004 frame. The frame was noisy for a while, and this is what happened. Which frame should I get to replace it? What is the difference between the old and the new blue KH24?

Mainly weight…

Old = steel
New = alu

I mean between the two aluminum frames. From the Bedford catalog, there are two Blue Aluminum frmaes available: an 07 and a current one. What is the difference between the 07 frame and the current one?

The 07 is lighter. And is more prone to breaking.
The 08 is A few gramms heavyer, but with a re-inforcement at the crown.

I broke this wellgo pedal while making a 130 drop

Im pretty sure the old ones are crmo and the new ones are aluminum so the new one would be a lot nicer and I don’t know about if they have different size bearing holders