Post a picture of your unicycle(s)

Mad4One trials 19” Tecno

10 Likes

During today’s rearranging of a room I found the perfect chance to get a Family Photo :heart_eyes:

They normally adorn the walls in the spare bedroom, leaning up - or are hanging in the stairwell.

Nice to see the flotilla all together!

13 Likes

I am riding since only 2 Years and its true: You can’t have just one. I once heard that sentence in a video from @UniGeezer. Thanks for making me addicted!

13 Likes

Cool! :+1:

Very nice.

If have 10 Unis. The newest is a 29" Muni and it’s really cool to ride Flow Trial with it.

7 Likes

Just built up a new wheel for my 2017 KH 36er:
Nextie Carbon Fiber rim 36 holes
KH Spirit hub
Black stainless steel 2mm spokes
Giant 29er byutl tube 48mm valve stem.

7 Likes

Please excuse what may be a stupid question. What is Flow Trial?

@Felgenbremse might have a different answer but my answer is flow trail is a trail that you can just ride without making a lot of stops and without “go slow” areas due to really tight corners or drops or steps etc. It just lets you happily ride and enjoy.

1 Like

A room with me and 8 of my unis. Missing from the photo is a nice chrome freestyle nimbus 20" which was in another room. I also have an Aldi uni but that’s on loan/permanent loan and I don’t need it back :wink:

From left to right, top to bottom:
29" Black nimbus road
27.5 Black URC muni
24" KH Muni Blue
24" Red no name (basically my first uni I was riding for the train station to go to work regularly on it. Still works fine but I wouldn’t hop on it)
36" KH Blue
24" Chrome UDC Trainer
24" Green Club
19/20" Fluro Orange trials Nimbus

16 Likes

Torker LX 20”, Torker Unistar giraffe 20”, QU-AX 27.5” muni and my favorite, my 19” trials Mad4One Tecno

12 Likes

url=https://ibb.co/dbkSXq1]

[/url]

10 Likes

After six months of learning on a cheap second-hand circus unicycle, it was finally time for my first brand new unicycle. I always thought it would be something bigger, but there is still so much to learn on the 20 inch…
I can’t wait to take it out for the first ride tomorrow. :smiley:

13 Likes

Nice looking! Love the white. Congratulations

1 Like

I love the shape and look of the hydroformed impact frames. What a beauty.

2 Likes

The trials gravity’s are the best looking uni out there IMO. Need to get a pic of mine and add here. The white does look killer!

2 Likes

It’s not a stupid Question i think.

A Flow Trail is a nice Trail… You can go fast not you don’t have to break and there’s no stone ,big stone, on path or an other shit where you can fall off, like an UPD. It’s verry flat but nor so flat like a normal street.

Ahh, perfect explanation! Thank you!

God I miss flow trails! I moved from a place with amazing flow trails to a place with very few. Itching to fly out with my uni to experience some muni flow.

“Flow trail” to me means a rolling, not very technical trail where you can carry your speed downhill, and then mostly coast the corresponding uphill; it’s a trail where the turns are also smooth enough to carry speed.

On a bike it’s a great experience, but on a unicycle I hate it. We can’t carry much speed on the downhills, and then the uphills become a struggle. And with no technical features the actual riding is super boring…

I suppose a strong rider on a 36" with shortish cranks, and the right trail, could make it work, but for me “flow” and “unicycle” are almost contradictory.

1 Like

Is everyone talking about the same thing? Initially Felgenbremse wrote “Flow trial” and not “Flow trail”. Hence the problems of understanding. Flow trial makes me think of speed trial…

As for me, I ride a 29" or G29 on hiking trails, in the forest… I can pass most of the obstacles while riding. There are no big difficulties, but I enjoy it. You can certainly call it “Flow trail”.