Post a picture of your unicycle(s)

Maybe that is an age thing. I noticed here mostly elderly people go in a wide circle around me, because they fear I will fall. Some even ride in the grass beside the cycle path to go around. Quite funny.

1 Like

Thank you for the additional information!

I can see how that causes a lot of conflict for you.

I also have this experience sometimes. Some people don’t care or move at all, while other people treat me like I’m an ambulance or something that needs to be given room to pass through. I’m getting a little bit annoyed when people who walks together moves to each side of the walkway and standing there still while waiting for me to pass.

1 Like

Here is a picture of all the unicycles I have stored in my parents garage. I have a lot to ride on when I am home in the summer.

I also have a KH 36 and an older Qu-Ax 29 in Trondheim where I am studying. I want to bring som more of them to Trondheim, but I haven’t been able to do it yet.

7 Likes

Here are my two 36ers

More on the new one here:

3 Likes

Put a pole between them and you have kind of a Hoppley bike. Why do you have 2? Do you still ride both or is one for collecting dust?

1 Like

Well the one with the M4O frame is brand new. That is only the second picture I ever taken of it and I took the picture specifically because I wanted to compare how it looked with the old one. I guess at some point I will sell it. Though @UniMyra advises me to keep a spare… but you may have seen his collection.

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with keeping spares, if only for artistic decoration :smiley:

1 Like

:rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Maybe he meant a spare tyre :smile: It’s the most expensive thing on it.

I think I would sell it.

The anodized frame looks really good. I think it’s the best looking unicycles on the market as of yet.

I was going to sell my udc 29er after getting a nimbus 29er. Instead I moved all my goodies to the nimbus annd built a uni geezer style hill climbing machine out of my udc trainer Complete with a narower tire and 150 cranks. I have to admit I’m very attached to my Udc 29 trainer and may never part with it.

While adding Maguras to my G26, I finally got around to adding one to my Surly Large Marge 32h 24” Triton - in the triple frame so it is set up “as nature intended:heart_eyes_cat:

Such a beast and beautiful do-anything wheel/MUni and the brake does finish the set up off - not as slick as a disc but for my use-case, all I ever need.

I had a lot of “fun” changing the cross over hose for a red one and bleeding this one :laughing:

12 Likes

I like this set-up.

1 Like

Some of my uni/muni previous post 178, aug. 14

1 Like

The latest addition to my family.
This is a much neglected, but lovingly nurtured back to full health KH 26er with a KH Fusion Zero saddle. I’ll be taking her for a spot of Muni this afternoon before taking her to the bike shop next week to sort the brake out.
I’m a very happy man and will be even happier once I’ve had the frame powder coated.

7 Likes

Do like to see KH26ers. Or any 26” unicycle. Sure 27.5 is said not to be much different (can’t say I know personally) but I always liked the KH approach with the 26er and not having a massive tyre. Nimble and neat.

You new addition looks in great health and that saddle has me tempted to try one :thinking:

1 Like

I like that frame colour :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know there’s been a lot of discussion about 26 vs 27.5 but I wanted a 26er. I already have a KH 29er and really see little difference between the 27.5 and the 29. Plus, I wanted a uni that was small enough to live in the back of my car but with a decent size wheel to do some longer rides as well as a spot of Muni, so for me the 26er is a winner.

I really like it and find it very comfy. I also have a Fusion One on my 36er and love it on my longer rides.

1 Like

Well, Kris Holm was actually one of the first to abandon 26" and has been at the forefront of going wider with their tires…