poll: wanna see another internet video?

For those of you who couldent get it emailed to you, Here it is on the gallery.

Alblum: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/tomseyvids

Video: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums/tomseyvids/break_ya_neck2.wmv

Kc thank you very much for doing that, that was a one of the most sick videos ive seen in a while. Those first two 360’s were so smoothe and awsome loking , INSANE VIDEO, i also like the little circular plotness about it

Chase

Re: poll: wanna see another internet video?

Great video, thanks for uploading it KcTheAcy, and thanks for sharing Alex.

That last clip was a real mission…beautiful spot for trials too.

Was the whole thing done in 0.3 (“semi-fisheye”)? I’ve been playing around with the one I’m borrowing too. Did I show you the clip on the posts with the cool angle from above?

I think you have the wrong impression of the attitude of people when they’re posting their internet videos. It’s not a competition, they (we) don’t have to make a profit from them…so I really don’t think you need to worry about your video ‘affecting’ theirs. I agree with what has been said too about how this may well increase sales of OWA anyway.

Awesome,
Andrew

It was really great.
yt least favorite part was the rocky trials, well because nat8ral trilas are boring to watch. This vid makes me want buy your movie b/c it shows me how good/ flowy you are. :smiley:

PS: Was it in fisheye?

whoa-ho.those backwards 360s where pretty slick.and unispin into grind.(i think it was a gring…it all happened so fast.:slight_smile: )

this has nothing to do with your movie,but i wanna see somone do a grinding-rail to rail gap.has it been done?

Very nice! I agree, those 360s were pretty smooth. Even though natural trials are pretty boring to watch, I would never have been able to go that long, I would have collapsed after doing half of that. I guess I need to get in shape.

explain how…

i have this skatepark where theres a ledge next to a flat rail… like grind the ledge then gap to the rail then keep grinding?..

i agree… natural trials… not the most exciting thing to see… but i had to get it on video… and i cant pull off 3mins of cool tricks in 1 hour of riding… so it was filler…

Well I enjoyed the natural trials. I think it’s generally more interesting to watch for those of us who like to do quite a bit of it. It very rarely looks as spectacular, but that’s not always what I look for in a movie.

Andrew

thanks andrew… i knew smomeone would like it

if you are a natural trials rider go out and find some rocks to ride around on NOW!!!

its in ultra wide angle… (0.3x) if this thread was shorter then people might realise that i posted it up purely because i got my new lens and camera (XM2). and if i had no 0.3x lens, i would have never ever videoed that trials spot…

i was trying to make it as smooth as possible, but after a while when you start getting tired you start to need more recovery hops.

i also put it in because trials lines these days are lacking this element, endurance. (much to blame is andrews videos) anyone can just hop up something and down the other side (well, i hope so) but when you need to hop over 100+ rocks it starts getting tricky.

im still justifying myself? i dont know why…

i think apart from george peck’s muni video, this is the longest single shot trials line ive ever seen. so there…

im done now…

:slight_smile: I save the enduro lines for the trials competitions I frequent. It’s hard to film long lines without a camera operator.

video sucks dude

oh dude your video sucks my friend can do 360 unispins into grinds. And all the trash you were doing off like 5 foot drops. Face it man u suck and all your firends suck expect for Dan Cowling he rules, his awsome and would kick ur arse anyday
When u make a better one put it up for me
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

/
|

fuck off man, alex is an EXTREAMLY good rider, infact hes getting up there with the best.

keep up the good work alex

Evan

i think that red guy was kidding, i sure hope he was, becuase if not i would have to slap him in the face becuase tomsey is so hardcore

Chase

Re: video sucks dude

that was dan cowling… he is also in OWA for all you guys out there who havent seen it.

hes just jealous…

i hope for your sake you have a 360unispin into a grind by now dan

I think George Peck would love it. Nice update to current natural trials stylings with a hefty nod back to the rocky terrain of “Rough Terrain Unicycling”.

Nice work, and nice riding. Thanks for posting it versus the “free to the first 5 e-mailers” approach. I’m never on enough to take advantage of those, but I sure like to see the riding. Those were some of the highest pedal grabs I’ve seen.

Good video

Hey man Jokes Jokes We all no your the best and it was Awsome vidoe man. And for all those guys hacking on me it was a joke.
And as for evan his not getting up with the best HE IS THE BEST
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: