poll: wanna see another internet video?

ok so i have worked it out…

lemme know what yous think…

is it the one called Break ya Neck in the free4all gallery? I don’t think it uploaded properly… there’s two there, one of which the link doesn’t work, the other one the link does work but it doesn’t download as a video. hmm…

Thank you for wasting 2 pages of my time. Next time post the video on your first attempt. If you want to see how to post stupid videos for the world to see, just search a thread started by me. I have posted tons of poor quality, low level riding, with bad music and editing! You could have also watched it all by the time you got to this reply on this thread!

well, that was rude. you didn’t have to read all two pages, and it couldn’t have taken more than, say, a minute. geez.

I really hope for you, that nobody forces you to read the forum threads, uses little sticks to keep your eyes open and binds you on you chair.

Man, if you don’t wanna read it, don’t read it. Tomsey is concerned, let him discuss it with the people, if you are not interested, just don’t read it.

Wogri

Got it, watched it, etc. I reallt liked the movie, it’s remarkable riding, especially that whole bunch of rocky trials stuff at the end, that’s really nice. I didn’t like the music, but I hate rap, so what can you do, i suppose. good stuff. you should make a series like andrew carter has going.

I got it too, niice riding, you’re really really good. I thought it was cool that there was both street and trials in there. The only flaw I noticed was the music, but that’s just because I dislike rap…
good job!

sorry mate…

but everyone has their learning curves… and this was going to be my first uploaded video…
but alas, it wasnt to be…

would the admin be able to delete those video attempts… i dont want to leave the impression that they are online…

if you want to see it… PM me… with your email address…

those that havePMed me, should have a copy tucked away in their hard drives as we speak…

cmon i dont like rap either… but its a cool song… and it sorta fits vaguely…

How did you know where to download it from?. I haven’t seen anything posted regarding the name of the video or where it is located. Can someone please post a link? Thanks!

a while back he posted a link saying that if someone wanted the video, to PM him your e-mail address and he’d send it to you. You can probably do that again, or if Alex doesn’t mind, someone could upload it to free4all…

Oh, ok… thanks a lot! I just sent a PM to Tomsey and I look forward to checking out his video.

Sorry for my rude reply. It was late last night after a really long day at work. Thank you for helping me to realize I was kinda rude and short. I guess I will PM him and ask him for the link, or can someone post it? Sorry, and Thanks for a reality check!

Awesome video, Tomsey. Amazing riding, some really cool camera angles… and I didn’t mind the music at all!

I also like the part when you and your mate are looking around… and the red sneakers, of course!

I think a lot of people will enjoy watching your Internet video… and it will probably entice many of them to want to buy your DVD - I know I want to buy it. Where do I order it from in the States?

would you be able to upload it for me? and post the link on here…
check to see if it works first though.

i appreciate people’s time to PM me though… but i figured it was a fair bit of work sifting through the PM’s… so all in all bad idea…

I agree with tom lets post it somewhere:D

That video was INSANE.

would someone please just upload the damn movie

… maybe I will. i need to get my bro to let me use his webspace, however.

(and if it’s ok with tomsey, of course.)

fuego, sure man… upload the vid…