Pictures of your latest ride

i can’t see the pics from WOFT :thinking: edit: now i can…

i’ve got two from my muni ride today (none uni-pics), but some of the best placed mailbox :smiley:
the swis post wanted to take it down, from this cabin up in the mountains (a cable car belongs also to the cabin), because they said it’s no more profitable (the owner braught all the mail down himself… :roll_eyes: ) ) but before they could take it away, the owner of the cabin found an other great place for it :smiley: :

In mountainous regions people are so eccentric.

Scary! I’ll be more careful next time I go around the lake.

I rode today, this was my roughest trail yet, I didn’t get to take pics of the harder parts, either too dark or just wouldn’t show up right, usually the trials I have been on before this were pretty flat, not many roots, this was a bit more of a challenge for me and I liked it. For most of you guys it probably would be a cake walk, but for me, my biggest challenge to date.

I was really pleased with the ride, I thought I would share a few pics, sorry no one was with me so it’s just scenery, no rider. I hope you enjoy. I took alot of pics just thought I’d show you a few.

Is that a 26" Nimbus?

No, 24" Nimbus.

Romero Canyon, Santa Barbara. Didn’t take many pics. Still too hot.

Fun little 15 mile ride at the beach with local rider Gabriel. He was borrowing Viva largo’s 36er, and as expected, he’s hooked, bigtime! Tomorrow morning we’re riding in a local parade (my first) with TV covering it, so that should be fun! :smiley:

Ride around Telford area, UK. Taking a break at Ironbridge Gorge. The bridge in the background is the first in the World to be made from cast iron, built by Thomas Telford.
PS notice those 165’s I have on for all the nice hills in the area :slight_smile:

Hey Monocyclism, you’re 36er’s broken - the chick magnet must have fallen out. Where are the ladeez? :wink:

Maybe all that iron in the background swamped it.

Funny you should mention it. On the other side of the bridge a chick threw herself at my unicycle - insisting I should take a picture of her hugging it. I agreed of course :slight_smile:
PS notice I am also in the photo:p

I guess I need a bigger wheel :sunglasses:

Nah - she’s only interested in his shiny helmet.

Rob

He-he - maybe I was right about the iron affecting the chick magnet though :roll_eyes:

My replacement Schlumpf hub arrived today, so late this afternoon I took the KH24" out for its last ride as a single speeder. It’s going GUni!

Haha - Yeah…the bigger the better and shine that helmet before you set off :smiley:

Yeah…I’ll have to something about the ‘quality-setting’ of the magnetron under my seat :wink:

5 km race

That was taken after a 5 km race on Sunday.
The uni was borrowed because I do not have a standard 24" uni, and my 24"x3.0" Muni tyre was not allowed.

Had a great 16 mile urban ride around London yesterday, its great way to see a city.
I started in Hyde park (speakers corner) and rode through the park into Kensington gardens and onto St.James park taking in the Diane memorial (“a necklace of water” apparently), the Serpentine lake, Kensington Palace, through Horse Guards parade through Marble Arch to Buckingham Palace and down The Mall. Then into Westminster, Big Ben, Westminster Cathedral Houses of Parliament onto the Southbank of the Thames past the London Eye and all the street performers (I could of made a few bob!!).

At some point or another we probably weren’t far away. I rode to St Pancras from Essex (Just outside M25), so although I didn’t to to any of the places you mentioned (I’ve unicycled past most of them in the past though) I expect we must have been within half a mile or so apart.

STM

Isn’t London looking clean! Last time I had reason to go there (a very long time ago it has to be said) it was a bit of a hole. Nice pics.

Rob