Pictures of your latest ride

I’m sure only his right arm is like that. Exactly like me, my right arm is Whoa! and my left are is just not cool at all.:stuck_out_tongue:

actually my arms are the same strength :smiley:

Rode Bug Springs trail in the Catalina mountains. I actually had someone else to ride with who was nice enough to snap some pics. Thanks David!

20090815_8989.jpg

20090815_8990.jpg

P8150094.jpg

P8150098.jpg

P8150101.jpg

P8150105.jpg

Photos from an early morning ride up (and down) the Miners Track on Mount Snowdon in Wales.

Back home now, here’s a link to the GPS track of my ride. I missed the first 9mi or so, but it was an out-back ride. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a ride into the mountains around Mendoza. I got the 7am bus to Potrerillo and then basically just rode up towards the snow covered mountains, up past El Salto and then on trails to a waterfall. Here’s a <a href="“Map of area around Potrerillos Argentina | Roland Kays | Flickr”>Map of area around Potrerillos Argentina. From talking with folks later I think another great ride would be to stay to the left at the turn to El Salto and take the super winding road up towards Vallecitos.

Actually, my ideal weekend would be to ride to the waterfall first and stay the night at Mirador Azul (phone number in this photo) run by Quito and his wife Danielle (seen here having lunch at their lodge)

Then have dinner at the Jerome Brewery 3 houses down from Mirado Azul and go for Vallecitos the next day.

-Ro

Did you go to the top?

Loads of us have ridden down the Llanberis Track, which is a lovely ride.

Joe

I just got another quick spin in - just a couple of miles in distance, but it took me a bit over 40 minutes, was mainly playing on trails. Got my 500m time trial loop down to 4 min 22 seconds now, although I still had 3 or 4 dismounts on the technical stuff, which is rubbish.

Found another 500m of lovely winding singletrack going into a new bit of the woods, and following along the bottom, zig zagging around big trees, with massive roots to roll over, plus added sharp rocks scattered everywhere. I’ve called this bit it the Root Route. A picture of an bit of it is attached, although as always the rocks are bigger than they look, it is surprisingly hard for a flattish trail.

Joe

temp.jpg

I can see now why you call it the Cursed Earth.

I fully expected to see muties popping into frame.

It sucks when there’s no one else to take a picture of you riding.

This thread needs some more street pictures :stuck_out_tongue:

This thread needs some more street pictures :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I went half way up and back down again as I was limited for time. It was a fairly easy path up to where I rode, but there was some fun rock sections. The energy of the environment was refreshing; totally still.

Coastal ride pics. On the sand at Barmouth, Wales, UK Before the week is out I will be riding those hills in the background on my new 26" MUni, yeh!!
Other pic shows the wooden :astonished: railway bridge that crosses the Mawddach at Barmouth. Those wooden planks are difficult to ride on with the 36 as they just keep moving underneath the wheel. Last pic shows a young admirer - quotations invited as to what the young lad is saying about the uni :slight_smile:

barmouth3.jpg

barmouth1.jpg

barmouth2.jpg

Oh, Barmouth, Shell Island … we so meant to come camping again in August but life got in the way :frowning:

It looks like a magazine cover!

I have next to no interest in learning to ride like that, but I’ll gladly gawk at the pictures.

Look at the last 5 pictures! a guy asked me if he could take some pictures of me:) http://www.mydogatemyotherdomain.com/Gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=10244&g2_page=3

Cool!

You’re the first person I’ve seen with a Unicycle.com sticker on their helmet. I kind of did it myself too.

Thanks, I got plenty of stickers on my helmet. I had my UDC T-shirt that day too:)

Ah, I see!

Ah, I see!