Pictures of your latest ride

Outstanding pictures Gdrambler

Gdrambler , excellent pictures! Makes me want to head out to Moab and ride! ('Course,I have to finish working on my turns - I’m just learning to ride :slight_smile: )

Moab looks fantastic as always. One day I will be there :slight_smile:
And we had our last official Critical Mass in Krakow yesterday and I got a nice photo on the main tourist street of the town.

8 mile beach ride

Spotted the unicyclist!! :smiley:

I STILL haven’t attended my city’s critical mass, probably a whole year since I first said I would after seeing your pictures. I even follow a guy’s blog who goes every month, and want to go there just to meet him!

Maybe next month, when I can go in the light and not have to ride home in the dark :roll_eyes:

I find the beach good for speed practise. Lotsa space and more merciful than tarmac in case of a upd. :smiley:

DSCF0659.JPG

That’s a very nice photograph. I like it a lot.

Yep… looks like an unicyclist lost in space :slight_smile:

I like the shortened KH Handlebar and bell setup.

Thanks UPD, :slight_smile:

One more of Augie in Moab

Room with a view!

Augie on cliff resized.jpg

Got some time on the trails today and played with the 20" in the backyard.

Lunchtime ride

Riding at the Cheseboro (Agoura Hills, CA) trailhead at noon today with my friend Bob. Perfect conditions!

Lance 02Apr2015-1.jpg

Bob 02Apr2015-1.jpg

Captain Ahab 2015-03-29

We missed the large group of unicyclists in Moab for the “unofficail” Moab muni weekend, but we still had a blast riding Porcipine Rim and Captain Ahab.

Road riding, Tree huggin’ Day.

20150403_111840_opt.jpg
20150403_103532_opt.jpg

I’m confused :thinking:

DSCF0678.JPG

Ah! at last, I’ve finally found a parking space.

DSCF0677.JPG

My 36er posing for the camera, as well as a seriously sketchy-looking path below the bridge I was on…

I finally get to post one. Riding the River Greenway trail in Decatur, IN on my new-to-me 29". Part of this trail is an old railroad track bed. I’ll have to go back to this one again.

Did you? Tell me you did.

And was the water as cold as it looks?