Pictures of your latest ride

crazy weather this winter continues here in the Rockies, 4 days of record highs. it was 64F (18C) at time of pic. big natural wet avalanches because of temps, scary conditions in the backcountry, MUni trails opening up 4-6 weeks earlier than normal

Your dog is adorable.

I can’t believe no one else has commented to tell you how hilarious of a thought that is XD

20150318_143325_opt.jpg
Pic#1
I didn’t have a good practice on my giraffe, so I decided to hop on my Oregon. Rode all the way from the park to all the way up the very steep road. Accomplished 98% of that “huff and puff, stroke by stroke” road to my brother’s house with minimal walking.
Versus, the other day’s not so accomplished hill climb with the 36er(just need to build more leg muscle), but definitely, the descend was way more exciting on the 36er!
20150318_142332_opt.jpg
20150318_141439_opt.jpg
Pic#4
We both scared the living crap outta each other as I rounded the corner and saw the horse. Then it’s like, “oh, just a guy on one wheel, that’s all” and went back to it’s regular business.
20150318_143952_opt.jpg

20150318_143325_opt.jpg

20150318_142332_opt.jpg

20150318_141439_opt.jpg

20150318_143952_opt.jpg

Slack line

Where can I get one of those?

Great country you have…:o

A slack line for you! http://www.compulsioncycles.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=89_40&product_id=1150

Slackline

hey guys I recently got my own slackline, I have only tried it on foot (and I sucked ha ha) but im keen to try it on the uni.

any tips, hints or whatever for a first time unicycle slackliner?

You should be pretty comfortable riding skinnies and doing still stands. Try and go pretty quickly because the slack line isn’t the best for big corrections, it’l fling you off.

I felt just a shadow of myself today, Looks like I am doing a standing wheel walk,but just having rest against post

Yesterday I went for 21.1km xc ride on my 29er.
Switched KH slim saddle makes me able to ride on high gear again (I was not able to ride with zero). That is amazing :slight_smile:
Also I climbed steepest hill in our town - not every twowheeler can do that :wink:
Sad part is that I had flat tire after ~5.5km in the middle of steppe. During repair wind got stronger and I rode all my way back with wind in my face (appx 10ms).
Schwalbe Big apple 28x2.35 is very nice on the bumps - holding shape and low rolling resistance with low pressure. Does not came off the rim :slight_smile:

That was awesome ride, sadly short but awesome :slight_smile:

Oh, and clif bars (brownie) is veeeery yummy!

Unusual cycle cattle stop, great not having to stop to open gate.

A rare visit to my old stamping ground of Sherwood Pines. I made it to the top of Spyglass Hill but with two UPDs and two long rests. I used to do it in one when I was in my prime.

Trouble uploading the photo.

Spyglass.jpg

perfect ride yesterday :D:D:D

Best part of trail, a few tree roots to jump over, have even had a mountain biker wait to get video of me coming through. apparently his mates at work wouldn’t believe him without the evidence.

2015 Echo Red 2 Red

28 February 2015, bungeejoe at the 2015 Echo Red 2 Red XC finish after 24 miles

Short writeup

Longer writeup

2 Likes

Finally spring has arrived and that’s a pic from yesterday’s ride, it’s not the first of the season, but the one in which I remembered to take a picture. :smiley:
12 km on hilly trails near my house.

Catching Air…but that’s not all!

Augie at Moab 2015

Moab on its own is outstanding but what really makes it an extraordinary experience are all of you, the unique unicyclist’s.

river bridge resized 1.jpg

river wall resized 1.jpg

Fisher Tower resized 1.jpg

gobblin resized 1.jpg