Pictures of your latest ride

Lance, thanks for posting this. Really enjoyed the video. Great action shots!

Zig-zagged my way down the streets of New Monterey to watch the sunset on Cannery Row. It was SUPER windy, but the hill workout was worth it.

First ride on a giraffe

Sorry there’s not photograph, just this video. My friend Bob just got himself a giraffe “for Christmas” and we rode it today in the parking lot at work. He’s first in the video, and has ridden it a couple times at home already. This was my first ride on one – it was fun (except for the near-gale-force winds happening today). I didn’t manage a free-mount. That will come some time later.
Cheers!

Out the multi-use trail yesterday…

Cold and breezy (20˚F), but had fun with the kids.

1231141333-00.jpg

1231141355-01.jpg

1231141357-06.jpg

Three of us celebrating New Year with a small ride

Our first ride in 2015.

Where did all the snow go??

Rolling fatties today. SMUNI !!

Oh, twas the calm before the storm…

It felt kind of like a dream I had once…

A bad dream. :smiley:

Chet, is it SMuni? Or ShMuni? Or SchMuni?

Damn… That must have been a cold ride. Down here, it was not a day to be riding in the shade, maybe even at all. Brrrrrrrr.

Nice pics though. I’m jealous.

It was 12DegF when we started. Once we got moving it didn’t feel that bad :wink:

LanceB, Thank you for sharing the ride information and awesome video! Looks like a great ride!!

Unifishing

The one that didnt get away…:wink:http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=64850&stc=1&d=1420352288

Unifishing sounds interesting. We got uniskating today :wink:

Winter Splendor on todays ride

:slight_smile:

:astonished: WOW!!!

Hello Aspen Mike, Your second photo is the most beautiful photo I’ve ever seen. :slight_smile:

Mike those pictures are amazing! These aren’t anywhere that cool but I did have to keep Kiefer from attempting some frozen river Muni today :roll_eyes:

Chet, see my thread on studded tires. We’ll be riding the river yet…

Picture perfection. Love the colours Mike.