Pictures of your latest ride

Oregon “Stealth ll” (aka, “Nightshade”) :sunglasses:
By UG

It’s getting colder here in Southern Oregon (46 degrees F). I’m pretty the locals think I’m crazy for wearing a winter coat, boots, and a beanie, but it’s the only way I can survive my 1/2-mile commute to class. Speaking of that commute, I was running late today so I decided to ride my Knard at a higher pressure instead of my skinny 26". Surprisingly the Knard was perfect! Still fast despite the knobs (the road isn’t well maintained, so the knobs seem to be in my favor) and the 135mm cranks felt great. I guess I’ll be using this set-up for my commute from now on. My skinnier tires are becoming more and more obsolete these days! Fat tires are the greatest! :slight_smile:

Bri, you should have dug up the selfie thread for this one. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah! I post on this thread so often I forgot that one existed. I think I’m obsessed with this thread, though; I’ve already posted three times on this page haha maybe I should calm down.

I think you’re crazy too, it’s 50F today and I doubt I’ll make it to town today without having to take my jacket off. Unicycling makes me hot 'n sweaty even in icy weather :smiley:

:sunglasses: Hot 'n sweaty? Ride like UG!!:smiley:

[QUOTE=MuniAddict;1638348]
[/QUOTE

Now how is that humanly possible? ?? UG has a body like mine…errrhhh…like mine 20 years ago:D

All I can conclude is that he’s from out of this world:D

Haha, photoshop? :wink: All I can say is unicycling is the greatest way to get in shape! :slight_smile:

Terschelling

Unicycling on Terschelling in The Netherlands. It was wet and windy but that’s autumn over here :slight_smile:

I was on Schiermonnikoog this time last year and found it difficult enough in the wind on a bicycle. Well done on a uni.

Schiermonnikoog is also nice but a bit smaller. On Terschelling there are a lot of bicycle paths sneaking through area’s of small dunes which makes for perfect cycling. In june there is a theater festival (oerol) which is mostly outdoors. The festival also attracts a lot of street performers and if you can unicycle and juggle clubs or do tricks while riding a unicycle you can have a nice time and make some money on the side.

yes, its making you looking older, otherwise nobody would believe;):smiley:

happy gratulation

Today I ran into a bit of a roadblock.

Fortunately it came with free unicycle cleaning…

Saratoga Spa Muni (& Cyclocross)

A couple of us took a Fall muni ride through Saratoga Spa State Park recently and came across the aftermath of a cyclocross race from earlier that day. Of course, we had to ride the course before they could take it down :wink:

Not really my latest ride but my latest ride in the sand :wink:

A nice session comparing with a friend the Surly Lou and the Duro Wildlife in some sand (moderately dry and not very deep). The seaguls were only interested by our picnic… :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome! That sucker looks comically big. How did it ride (or float, I should say)?

Went for the ride near town and fond snow there! Were surprised and happy.
First show ride ever! Icy rocks and slippery slopes are fun!

Great shots!

Sunday Morning Ride

Love the trails in my backyard area in Lowry neighborhood of Denver, Colorado. This used to be an Air Force Base. Too bad I am only able to hop up and down one step. I am practicing - love that I can do trials and Muni in my backyard.

Man that a F A T tire!!! I bet it rides nice in the sand, huh ?