Pictures of your latest ride

Rode to a party last night, used the 20" to pick up my 36. Was uncomfortably wet

DSCF57182.jpg

“Where is your other wheel?”

“Oh. Never mind.”

Scott

:roll_eyes:

Ha! Ride UN-canceled! Manimalistic. Great!

The bushes in this picture are about to be very unhappy and very crushed :smiley:

what frame is that trials?

Cody’s ? KH 20

Brasso’s? can’t really tell, but I’m guesing also a KH.

Yeah It’s a KH. Completely stock, still has its tire nipples :stuck_out_tongue:

This morning I did a quick loop around the local forest trails. The weather was warm and very humid. This trail passes by a log that has been set up as a skinny. Usually I’ll give riding it a shot or two but never have gotten very far with it. Today I spent a bit more time in this spot and managed to mount on and ride the entire length (~25 ft). Unfortunately that means from now on I’ll need to ride the entire log before I can move on down the trail.

EP1001-6274_log-800.jpg

EP1001-6276_trail-800.jpg

9k dash, even manaaged to get mountain b*ker to take picture.

tot.jpg

36er Muni style, hot and muggy, some tech stuff, mud, rocks and roots:

Doggies had fun, lots of swimming, some dead fish, so when we got home I had more fun washing the dogs :angry:

More riding tonight, once it cools down…

Early Morning ride up Jone’s Trail and St. Joseph’s Hill. Zero technical, but good steep climb.

A few days ago, it was quite windy here in Madison, with speeds ranging upwards of 30 mph. Needless to say, it was fun to ride in. I went down to a local park 4 miles away and played frisbee golf with my scout troop. I did a few rounds, then broke off and took some pictures. I FINALLY found a good tree to hang the uni from, too :stuck_out_tongue:

I took the ferry out to Bell Island yesterday and had an awesome 29er ride.

Crazy sea stack

Sea caves

Me :slight_smile:

Me on the end of the island

Wow.

Nice Pictures davidp!

Scott

The St Joseph’s Carnival is setting up in Aberdeen, NJ. The Beast posed with some visiting celebrities.

dragons.jpg

Doing some singletrack.

singletrack01.jpg

singletrack02.jpg

I like your facial expression in the first one. Serious muni. None of that smiling crap.