Pictures of your latest ride

wow, thats beautiful. i’m about to go to Utah. Going to be about here.

Nice pic Bondo. My loss that I couldn’t join you this weekend. Soon I hope! Looks beautiful up in Summit County!

All set to see some pics of a geared Triton 36 ride Osmundo.

Suwanee Ride

To revive this older thread here are some photos my Grandfather took (as photos are his hobby) of my latest ride here in Suwanee at a local park. It war around 90 degrees but the humidity was down making it bareable. By the way I am also sporting some new Shinguards and gloves which have kept me from some serious harm today.

I thought this was a cool picture because of the “Play hard, live well, smile more” slogan in the background.

Had an issue with not keeping my foot onto that back pedal. Its rare but it throws me off balance as I come back down on that pedal.

This was right before I got kicked off this ledge. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

My latest ride through the Glyncorrwg Valley, South Wales.
Very nice singletrack.

ride1x.jpg

1 Like

ride2x.jpg

1 Like

ride3x.jpg

1 Like

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1075664&postcount=44
Sister couldn’t make it ><

Yesterday at Sullivan Canyon. It has become my favorite trail!:slight_smile:

Second time riding along with my girlfriend on her horse. Obviously she’s taken the photos, so most of the pics were slightly blurry. Horses aren’t the most stable photography platforms :stuck_out_tongue:

This is the road going away from the farm I live on btw, which is just over a mile away from the main road, so it’s a nice quiet ride most of the time.

Few pics for you:

1 Like

Oh man, the shots where you can see the horse’s head are amazing. Thats so cool! It makes me want to give horseback riding a try.

Also, the photos aren’t blurry because the horse was unstable, they are blurry because the focus was on the horse’s head rather than you on the unicycle.

On the way home the horse (called Jazzy) decided to try to race me home, and ended up getting pretty close to me :stuck_out_tongue:

And for any horse fans, here she is in her field

I’ve been learning to horse ride, and it’s such a great feeling once you get used to being so high up! The unicycling has definitely helped with the balance needed to ride a horse as it helps with many other sports and activities.

1 Like

hey so these are some lame cell phone pics of a small ride of ours today…

did some fun stuff… but we where mostly showing madison around

good times noodle salad

uni1.jpg

uni2.jpg

uni3.jpg

My last ride (where I have pictures from) was the marathon at UNICON:

tja.jpg

1 Like

From the Mt Snowdon ride 2 months ago (my last muni ride). That’s Craig one of the riders.

IMG_4331.JPG

1 Like

to be honest, when I started this thread, I never thought it would become so good with so many excellent photos.
Its great to see where different people are riding.

No photo, but I just dropped the party van off for an MOT and 29er’d home. First time on it, as its actually my dads. Thinking of taking it for spin later on so might get some pics.

Enaddi, it was good meeting you at unicon, and thanks for a go on your geared uni. I just dont know how you ride it with such a high gearing - is insane!

Joe,

1 Like

Picture of my son Miles, from our ride two weeks ago on San Juan Island, Washington. Less than an hour from Seattle, you think a place like this would be overrun, but it was desolate. Background water is Strait of Juan de Fuca.

miles san juan.jpg

1 Like

And from an even more recent ride, me and Miles atop the Fremont Bridge in Portland. Photo by JC, 2008 Portland Bridge Pedal. Posting here for Ducttape’s benefit, so he can see the view he missed by not stopping on this bridge.

bridge pedal.jpg

1 Like

great muni ride today :wink:

http://picasaweb.google.de/einrad2/2008Lida/photo#5235108997333396738

Wonderful photo.

Totally jealous.