Pictures of your latest ride

+1 on a ugly r8 i cant say much my truck is ugly to but its a truck

a couple more pics from same ride, make sure you give yourself extra time in Colorado, cheers.

in FB: let’s ride together! ended up with 15 (!) riders, that was fun, even we had some problems with the cable cars…

Some first photos from One Wheel Festival in Chrzelice, Poland.
Photos by Grace and me.

That looks awesome! Wish I could have been there.

It was great, but compared to other unicycle conventions it was really small (about 30 participants). But I appreciated the familiar atmosphere that is impossible to get in very big meetings.

Seems like you have a pretty nice sized group of people in Poland - are most of them local?

The group on the festival was from all parts of Poland. But Chrzelice are very specific uni village, where uni related activities have almost 40 years of tradition and where most of inhabitants can ride an uni at least a bit :slight_smile:

I wish I lived somewhere like that - not so sure about Poland though :stuck_out_tongue:

What are you guys doing in that last pic? A slow race?

Zombies on unicycles :smiley:

Slow zombies on unicycles race :slight_smile:

skilevis you’re right :slight_smile:

I assumed it was basketball, but you’re right. They’re clearly zombies. Sort of the unicycle version of the Thriller video.

Well having done a few slow races (but never on unicycles), I had guessed that but you’ve put some weird images of MJ on a unicycle into my head now :slight_smile:

Enough with the rain already - when will summer ever come to B.C.?!

My dad took this picture today during his visit to Prague. Does anyone recognize the rider?

Yesterday was a good day!:stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously, we’ve had about 3 sunny days in all of June:(

Scouted out an area that I may make a video in. While I was at it my friend took this picture :slight_smile:

Unicycling the French highways

spent a long weekend in France near La Mans. Photos show fitting new rim tape and tyre to the 36 before setting off - temperature was 35 degrees. Two other photos show the open road with zoomed inset images highlighting the up/down gradients on the horizon. Many are dead straight and are great to ride.