Pictures of your latest ride

I was on Schiermonnikoog this time last year and found it difficult enough in the wind on a bicycle. Well done on a uni.

Schiermonnikoog is also nice but a bit smaller. On Terschelling there are a lot of bicycle paths sneaking through area’s of small dunes which makes for perfect cycling. In june there is a theater festival (oerol) which is mostly outdoors. The festival also attracts a lot of street performers and if you can unicycle and juggle clubs or do tricks while riding a unicycle you can have a nice time and make some money on the side.

yes, its making you looking older, otherwise nobody would believe;):smiley:

happy gratulation

Today I ran into a bit of a roadblock.

Fortunately it came with free unicycle cleaning…

Saratoga Spa Muni (& Cyclocross)

A couple of us took a Fall muni ride through Saratoga Spa State Park recently and came across the aftermath of a cyclocross race from earlier that day. Of course, we had to ride the course before they could take it down :wink:

Not really my latest ride but my latest ride in the sand :wink:

A nice session comparing with a friend the Surly Lou and the Duro Wildlife in some sand (moderately dry and not very deep). The seaguls were only interested by our picnic… :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome! That sucker looks comically big. How did it ride (or float, I should say)?

Went for the ride near town and fond snow there! Were surprised and happy.
First show ride ever! Icy rocks and slippery slopes are fun!

Great shots!

Sunday Morning Ride

Love the trails in my backyard area in Lowry neighborhood of Denver, Colorado. This used to be an Air Force Base. Too bad I am only able to hop up and down one step. I am practicing - love that I can do trials and Muni in my backyard.

Man that a F A T tire!!! I bet it rides nice in the sand, huh ?

Wow!

Man that a F A T tire!!! I bet it rides nice in the sand, huh ?

Hadrians Wall

I was riding eariler on today on Hadrians Wall, we went on a quick walk around 4 miles from our house (although the wall is only around half a mile away). It was quite windy so there’s a picture of me having been blown off the unicycle :slight_smile:

And yes we all look like country bumpkins around here :slight_smile:

Since my car is broken until Monday, I am completely reliant on my 29+ Knard unicycle to get around town this weekend. Normally, I wouldn’t care, except that this week happens to be the week Oregon begins its rainy season.

Pretty extreme ride today, four of us took on the hill. Unicycles had no suspension as recommended we all survived. This was the last day of the NZ UNI nationals held in South Auckland at Bombay.

coming home after the morning ride using the underground.
no bike is allowed :slight_smile:

For what I have been able to test, floatation is nice and the footprint in the sand looks neat. I was able to have a Duro at the same time to compare if there was a clear improvement. The sand was neither dry nor deep enough to mark a major difference (just a bit better).

It does ride nice in the sand and I hope I rides even better in deep dry sand and fresh snow !!!

This time it is a true latest ride. Enjoying the fall foliage in Burlington, MA.

It is pretty but you’d better be knowing the location because the trails are harder to distinguish with all these leaves :stuck_out_tongue:

Great Muni weekend on Czech-Polish border for the second time.
Photo is from the top of DH race, more to come.

up above Bay Trail.

20141027_133032_opt.20141027_133412_opt.20141027_134245_opt.20141027_134554_opt.jpg

Discovered a trail only 10 minutes away:)

Whoohoo! Had a blast on my 36er! Couldnt care for my cumbersome touring handlebar though, it got in the way of UPDs. Iam glad the under the saddle mount is on its way.

My first attempt, leg was wobbly, couldnt muscle it up. Though, the second time I was sweaty and warmed up, shifted overdrive and kicked this hill’s butt, not once but twice all the way around:):smiley: Beastly!:smiley:

4th pic, i didnt dare go straight down it (yet) with the 36er :roll_eyes: though, next time maybe with the Oregon:)

20141027_133412_opt.jpg

20141027_134245_opt.jpg

20141027_134554_opt.jpg