Pictures of your latest ride

Your arm flails on that tech stuff like mine does on smoother stuff. Do you ride up that as well? I’m sure it’s about 3 times steeper than it looks on film.

WOW :astonished:

The ‘stuff that you do’ is amazing !

Thanks guys. Here’s a more descriptive writeup I put together:

The infamous section known as the “Waterfall”, is like a rampaging river of rock! The layout of this “Waterfall” section is so varied, with many backward facing outcroppings, and the deep little depressions between the swirling, undulated rocky surface, tend to suck your wheel in and spit you back out like a watermelon seed! :astonished:

This footage, shot on Tuesday, 3/6/12, includes several vantage points and filming methods, from tripod to pov to my “uni-cable-cam”. And for the first time in years, I took the added precaution of wearing elbow guards and ankle braces, just in case I fell…and I fell a LOT while making this, lol! Still no broken bones knock wood! :smiley:

We need bloopers!

I did include the best one at the end of the video. Luckily, I landed on my feet every time. :o

Terry, after reading this I somehow knew (even before watching the video) that you would be unsheathing the 24x3 (Intense DH on a very wide rim if I’m not mistaken) from your extensive quiver of unicycle choices. With the Oracle forthcoming, I’ve been going thru a 24" v 26" dilemma myself and, now that I have settled on a 26", deciding which tire to use. I know you probably don’t get over to the review thread very often but, if you would not mind poking your head in over there real quick sometime before April, I would really value your input. Thanks!

Will do David. And thanks for reminding me about that part of our forum; I have not been there often and maybe not more than a few times in 6 years! I’ll have to check it out more often. :slight_smile:

The wife and I out enjoying an afternoon at Cook Park. And, of course, I had to stop and show off a bit…

Us at Cook.jpg

Riding the Wall.jpg

PS. When I grow up I want to be awesome like Terry. Too bad I’ll never grow up. :roll_eyes:

Here’s my favorite quote on this subject: “Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.”
I refuse to exercise that option! :smiley:

I likee.

My mom bought me that T-shirt a couple of years ago. So true. I refuse to grow up. (Of course, growing old sucks too.)

nice skinny!

mike with long shadow.jpg

Photos from a while ago… enjoy.

Here are some photos from a trip to Wellington early this year :slight_smile:

Some more…

Dropping in

After riding a long uphill we finally these great views:

I’ve dubbed this, “the three R’s: Rampaging River of Rock”! :sunglasses:

waterf2.jpg

Today’s ride to the operahouse in Oslo, Norway

110320121172.jpg

110320121179.jpg

110320121182.jpg

110320121187.jpg

Purim 2012

Purim (Jewish holiday) Party at work. Great feeling to reach work on one wheel, must do it more often…

MuniPurim2012.jpg