Pictures of your latest ride

first time after snow on my favourite trail (also my video setup you can see on the pic)

DUDE! thats mad.

No, that’s turtle :stuck_out_tongue:

Super pic btw

From this morning at Sullivan Canyon.

Good 'n muddy!

AWESOME PIC!!!

Are you going to put up any video from this ride?

it’s already in this thread:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84506

I like the first one of those Jamie.

@Terry - that’s not muddy!

Rob

For the fact that it wasn’t raining, and only misting, with no water anywhere on the trail, it still got coated pretty heavily with “damp dirt”. :stuck_out_tongue: But anything’s better than a trail with CLAY in it! In the worst cases, tires cease to even rotate after just a few minutes in this stuff!

clay.jpg

Well I was going to say that but I haven’t got a muddier picture to show so I didn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

Nahh :smiley:

Mowcius

Thanks Rob. :slight_smile:

Jap: http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41804

I like the second one best - I feel the need to pack my DSLR and wideangle for my next ride…

First ride in the forest since I moved to a new area:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPMhjB6a1Lk

Photo by Nick E:
Arapahoe Basin
couple a weeks ago.

My feet actually are bigger than my head.

:slight_smile:

omg!! :smiley: you look like Adam Savage. Awesome

Tried a new trail today, perfect for a 29er! Chesebro trail in Agoura Hills, CA. This is probably the most beautiful and fun trail I’ve found in a long while! There are many different ways to go, but I chose a 15 mile rounder, out & back.

The scenery is amazing and the trail contains a little bit of everything, and it’s pretty much 100% rideable since the elevation gain is gradual and not so steep that you lose momentum. This will become a regular weekly ride for sure!

On the way back, a lady had been thrown from her horse, and was laying on the side of the trail, with lots of people around, and she was complaining of a hurt ankle, which she had weight on, but no one thought we should try to move her to the other side. I gathered a bunch of hay-like shoots and gently placed them under her ankle. Just as I finished my ride, the paramedics came. I think she will be ok. :slight_smile:

If Adam Savage and Trey Anastasio had a love child it would look just like me.
:slight_smile:

There is a steep, very technical, very cool trail the locals call “King James” in the Cheseboro area that you’d probably love. I can barely do it on my mtb.

I’ll have to check that out next time. The first pic I posted is very much steeper and more technical than it looks! This section is hard enough to clean on a 24 MUni, let alone a 29er! :astonished: :smiley:

Edit: “King James” is also the name of the street and dead end cul-de-sac, where the trail (in the same general area) called “Dead Cow” begins. I’ve ridden that trail a few times and it is VERY steep and technical. This may be what your friend is referring to.

rock.jpg

And you thought that me jumping a 9-set on a 29er was crazy? Stay tuned for the video…if I survive! :o:D :sunglasses: